This highly decorated law enforcement veteran effectively teaches how to connect, and make a positive and powerful first impression, that will build trust and confidence upon first meeting. Learn how to have an unfair advantage and communicate by using the same techniques as FBI Hostage Negotiators, and convert meetings into relationships for business and life.
Here are just a few of the skills you will take away:
- How To Create A Point Of Impact: Build confidence, trust and rapport in under 10 seconds by using this secret sequence used by expert interrogators.
- Secrets of Body Language: Learn how to see 80% more than you do now and use it to your advantage. This could be the difference between deal and no deal.
- How To Instantly Build And Maintain Rapport: with anyone… Think about it, Matt built rapport with criminals, who knew his goal was to put them in jail for what they did. Learn the secret so you can do it too.
Matt's energy will light up the room and keep your attendees on the edge of their seat hanging on his every word. The information that Matt shares is easy to learn, can be done by anybody, and is proven to work. Matt's presentations are fun, engaging and interactive so that the attendees experience a high retention rate.
What they're saying:
"Your presentation was one of the most practical and life changing lectures of the conference. The information about the handshake built a bond between the guys at the conference that was never there before. Everyone was walking around practicing the "one up" handshake all week, which allowed them to bond in a way I never saw before at any conference. I think that is why we are such a close group. Your class was a key to the family atmosphere".
- Kathy J
To protect and serve: The oath that Matt upheld through his professional career, now works hard for you. When you hire him, you're not just hiring a speaker. He is a highly decorated law enforcement Captain (including Medal of Honor), with a disciplined mindset. He is going to protect your client and protect your best interest with unmatched integrity.
Upon a follow up call to a recent client, the Administrative Assistant answered the phone. Following Matt's introduction she said, "Oh Matt! I've heard all about your training from my boss. He has even showed us some of the things he learned from you! Hold on, I'll get him on the phone."
He brings a unique level of customization to every program as well as a pre-conference consultation and post-conference debrief, backed by a money back guarantee so you can book with confidence.Years later past students seek him out and tell him how they used tactics they learned from Matt for important business. Your clients will experience these results- and will have you to thank.
Here is a very small snapshot of the high level training and experience Matt brings with him:
Madison County Sheriff's Office, NY
March 1990 – May 2011
Captain of Criminal and Civil Divisions. Responsible for running divisions including Criminal Investigations (CID), SOU (SWAT), K9, Court Security, Transport Unit, Civil, Road Patrol, Traffic Safety, Marine Patrol, Snowmobile Patrol and Public Relations.
- Certified Police Instructor
- DCJS-NCIC Division of Criminal Justice Services- National Crime Information Center
- Advanced State Narcotic K-9 Certification
- Obtained German Narcotics Title
- National Institute of Truth Verification Certified Examiner – Voice Stress Analyst
- Certified in Scientific Content Analysis (SCAN) - Statement Analysis
EDUCATION & TRAINING:
- Over 3,000 hours of police training, including:
- FEMA IS100, 200, 700 & 800
- Supervisory Training
- Conducting employee performance appraisals
- Establishing meaningful performance measures
- Criminal Investigative Analysis
- Interview and Interrogations
- Criminal Investigations
- Death Investigations
- Sex Crime Investigations
- Major Crime Investigations
- Federal Bureau of Investigation Advanced Fingerprint Training
- Col. Henry F. Williams Homicide Seminar (by invitation-only)
- Attended Delaware County Law Enforcement Academy while employed full time
- (Appointed Class Captain.)
In addition, Matt offers:
- Half Day
- Full Day
- Immersion 2 Day Transformation Bootcamps
- Break Out Session Training
- Private Coaching and Consulting
- AWARDS: Medal of Honor, Meritorious Service, Gallantry Star, Honorable Service, Madison County Sheriff's Award, Numerous Citations 40 Under 40 Award in recognition of business accomplishments community leadership in Central New York, Outstanding Law Enforcement Officer of the Year Award from Charles Miller Post #140 American Legion, Letter of Commendation from Division of Parole, Stop DWI Award for DWI Enforcement Excellence, Dedicated Service Award from the Town of Saugerties Police for Woodstock 1994 Festival. Walter E. Cummings Award, Don Connelly Humanitarian Award