Mark Tewart is a recognized expert in sales, marketing, management, personal development, motivation and business operations. Mark has an extensive and successful background spanning over three decades ranging from sales & finance to becoming one of the youngest Executive Managers in the country at the age of twenty seven. With Mark’s success, he then became an in-demand professional speaker, consultant, business turn around expert and founder and President of several successful companies as well as being the author of the best selling book “How To Be A Sales Superstar – Break All the Rules and Succeed While Doing It" and the Host of the TV Show, "On The Mark."
Mark is an in-demand media spokesperson and has been interviewed by TV, Radio, Newspaper, Magazines and other media outlets worldwide. Mark writes weekly and monthly editorials for several print and online magazines and blogs. Mark is also an in-demand keynote speaker, consultant and personal coach to many businesses and business leaders. Mark personally performs over 100 speaking and training engagements each year. Mark is a professional member of the National Speakers Association and the The Author’s Guild.
- Spoken to over 2,000 audiences since 1993
- Professional Member of the National Speakers Association
- Professional Member of The Author’s Guild
- President and founder of several successful companies
- Developed seminar, speaking, training, consulting and product companies
- Performs over 100 training and speaking engagements per year
- Had top ranked TV show for several years and is recurring guest for a current TV show
- Published thousands of articles
- Published numerous training manuals
- Created and sold thousands of videos and audio products
- Moved from entry level sales position to General Manager of a multimillion dollar company by the age of 27
- Has been nominated as one of the top 100 sales experts to follow on twitter for years
- One of top 2% most viewed LinkedIn profiles in the world.