Mark Altman coaches professionals, families, and students to become more confident and skilled communicators through the company he founded MindsetGo. With over two decades of experience teaching communication, sales, and engagement skills, Mark empower individuals to maximize their potential and be more successful personally and professionally. Mark provides group training, one-to-one coaching and motivational speaking for teachers, students, pareents, companies, non-profits and entrepreneurs and addresses more than just behavior. His methodology is based on the concept that being a confident and skilled communicator is not exclusive to the way you talk, listen, or use body language. It’s also about having a growth mindset and critical self-awareness when reacting to various interactive life situations, traits that aren’t inherent within our personalities.
- Developed professional development for teachers called Beyond Engagement and Communicate with Confidence
- Teaches empathic listening and compassionate speaking to reduce conflict and strengthen relationships
- Business coach specializing in public speaking, millennials, engagement, and sales
- Motivational Speaker on Growth Mindset, Leadership, Success and Passion
- Trains organizations on Mindset Millennial, Mindset Opportunity and Mindset Engage programs
- Designed and facilitates leadership program called LEAP (Laugh, Experience, Accomplish, and Participate) to improve kids’ communication skills
Mark creates lasting change by bridging the gap between knowing what you want to achieve and making it happen. What you do, repeatedly, ultimately forms the person you are, the things you believe, and the results you enjoy. Let me help you shift your thoughts, develop your skills, and improve your habits to erase the line between “have to do” and “can do.”