Chief Revenue Officer
Ms. Zoutomou – Quintanilla holds an MBA and a BSB/M degree in Business Management and Marketing. Marie has a diverse background in the workplace; she specialized in sales and marketing for over 15 years while being recognized by her superiors to exceed the sales quota while at the same time pursing her passion in the real estate industry. Marie has also been a motivational speaker for many years, speaking at conferences and educating professionals on how to build confidence and achieve success in the workplace. Her two books on combatting cancer with a positive outlook and anti-bullying, two seemingly disparate topics, have a commonality: the desire to help others who are struggling with life’s challenges. She is an ongoing speaker and chairperson of the American Cancer Society. Ms. Zoutomou – Quintanilla’s responsibilities at Perfect Pour Technologies, Inc. is develop and implement sales and marketing strategies, as well to lead a nationwide sales team of Brand Ambassador Influencer. Her leadership skills will ensure PPT’s revenue goals.
Prior Speaking Engagements Include:
- Relay For Life of South Valley
- Congressional Church of the Chimes
- Making Strides Against Cancer
- Envise- The Greatest Gatsby Gala for the benefit of American Cancer Society
Prior Media Appearances:
- KCAL 9
- Lady Lux Magazine
- NFL & American Cancer Society - A Crucial Catch
- Life With Breast Cancer: A Survivor Speaks Out - http://www.ladylux.com/articles/breast-cancer-survivor
Why Invite Marie to Speak?
- Marie’s book, “You Are Being Tested, Do Not Worry,” allows her to share her personal story about the challenges she faced and how she went beyond her limits and be where she is today.
- Her message is simple, realistic, and inspiring. She has overcome many of her own trials and tribulations that she loves to speak out and help others overcome the challenges they face.
- Marie is always looking for ways to inspire and uplift others to make a difference in the world, starting with people recognizing the true potential that is held within themselves.
- As a Breast Cancer Survivor, Marie has cultivated a relationship with American Cancer Society and has been invited multiple times to be a guest speaker at various ACS events. This has allowed Marie to connect with people through her positive attitude and charming her audience with her personality to lighten up any room.
- Presentation Style: Her presentations include engaging the audience with interactive activities and incorporating the power of music to enhance her messages.
- Speaking Style: Marie speaks with constant enthusiasm and optimism. She has as a motivational, energetic, and captivating speaking style that captures the audience’s attention through a wonderful display of hope, love, and visualization of a better future.
- Marie’s presentation will provide the audience with the key tools they need to overcome any testing times in life and leave them feeling empowered.