A Life Energy Manager; A strategic solution-oriented leader subject matter expert. My role is Consultant, Author, Speaker, and Thought Leader, with more than 20 years of coaching success in business, mindfulness, finance, education, development, and sustainability.
Assisting individuals and entities live, grow, and build their dreams. Leveraging extensive experience in leadership to help clients in being their most potent in education, industry, and business.
Marie is a lecturer, writer, motivator, educator, education advocate, coach, researcher, connector, teacher, trainer. Passionate, empowering, entertaining, interactive, engaging, inspirational, effective, humorous, and dynamic is what you will always receive with her.
Marie's broad areas of expertise include entrepreneurship; executive leadership; team development; differential instruction teacher training for student engagement and motivation; smart money management; and business strategy.
Testimonial: Gloria W.
"Extremely remarkable and effective Executive Coaching. No matter the specific goals of the client and or organization, staff work to develop, challenge, teach and elicit, the unlimited potential of each client".
My Knowledgebase Foundation includes:
• Differential Instruction Training
• Maximizing Business Dollars
• Business Turn-Around
• Core Culture Development
• Well-Being/ Self-Confidence Building
• Becoming the most Dynamic-You all the time
• Being your Authentic-Self
Passionate, Positive, Powerful, Up-Lifting, and Inspirational about my work that invests in people. Now, pursuing a Doctorate in Education from the University of San Francisco in Organization and Leadership, focused on deep-rooted strategies for high-performance leadership through positive thought development. Also, obtaining a minor in Instruction and Learning designed around cognitive thought to empower.
Now, connect and contact me as your motivational and inspirational speaker.
- Appointed to the California Bureau of Private Post Secondary Education Advisory Committee, 2008-2016
- Certificate of Appreciation 2014- Chevron Design Challenge San Jose/ East Bay Regionals- April 2014
- Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition National Coalition of 100 Black Women Honoree in recognition of outstanding and invaluable service to the community-Member of Congress Nancy Pelosi- 2011
- Certificate of Honor Board of Supervisors City and County of San Francisco- Trailblazer Honoree- Supervisor David Chui, President- March 2011
- The City and County of San Francisco, Certificate of Honor March 5, 2011
- Certificate of Honor Board of Supervisors City and County of San Francisco-Supervisor Malia Cohen 2011
- Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition in recognition of outstanding and invaluable service to the community- Member of Congress Barbara Lee- 2009
- 30th Anniversary National Indian and Native American Employment and Training Conference (NINAETC)- Certificate of Appreciation for willingness to share valuable knowledge and expertise Indian and Native American Workforce Investment Act Grantees and other National Indian and Native American Employment and Training Conference attendees- May 2009
- California Legislature Assembly Certificate of Recognition- Sandre Swanson Assemblemember 16th Assembly District- September 10, 2009
- Certificate of Recognition for dedication and commitment to making Oakland, CA a model city- Ronald V. Dellums, Mayor City of Oakland- September 3, 2009
- California State Senate Certificate of Special Congressional Recognition- Member George Miller- September 2009
- Certificate of Appreciation National Association of Women in Construction for supporting the Region 10 Forum and Promoting Women in Construction- April 2009- Jill Wasserman Conference Coordinator Greater East Bay Chapter 30
- Commendation Board of Supervisors County of Alameda State of California- Supervisors- Alice Bitker President Third District, Nate Miley-Vice President Fourth District, Scott Haggerty First District, Gail Stelle Second District, Keith Carson Fifth District for distinguished service as an environmental champion helping to enrich the lives of communities of color
- California Public Utility Commission New Connections Women Business Enterprise Green Business Award- Public Utility Commissioner Timothy Alan Simon and retired Assmblemember Gwen Moore- 2009