Lisa Copeland teaches sales organizations the “3 P’s” Purpose+ People= Profits! The formula of P+ P+ P outlines how high-performance organizations deliver extraordinary sales results by creating a “Sold-Out” culture where people believe that what they do matters. Increased employee engagement, retention and ROI are the proof ! Lisa’s energy and intelligence will immediately engage your participants, especially as the opening keynote for your event. As a former award-winning automobile dealer, that not only “Crushed” world sales records, she broke a few glass ceilings along the journey. She has the credibility and business acumen – and a bit of Texas sizzle – to set an exciting tone for any conference. With her dynamic personal style and deep insights into sales, Lisa inspires purpose and drives action in your organization. Your event participants take away a proven process to “clarify their purpose, simplify their path, and execute their plan for success”. Lisa is an expert at getting individuals and organizations unstuck and out of their old mindsets and habits with an emphasis on personal responsibility. She ends her presentations with a rousing call-to- action that gets everyone engaged, accountable and ready to take bold risks.
About Lisa :
With over 25 years of proven success, Copeland is a dedicated pioneer in the field of automotive sales and brand strategy. She has been a trailblazer in the automotive and financial services industries and has received many awards and recognitions along the way, including:
· Awarded Top 100 Women in Automotive Industry in 2015 by Automotive News
· Named to Board of Directors of Women in Automotive in 2016
? 2016 American Heart Association Go Red Chairwomen
· “Women of Distinction” award, named by the Girl Scouts CTX in 2012
· Served four years on the FCA National Dealer Council
· Named one of the Five Most Powerful Women in Austin by the Austin Business Journal in 2012
· Led the first FIAT retailer to break the NAFTA sales record by selling more than 100 new FIAT 500's in one month in 2012
· In 2015, Copeland and FIAT of Austin earned FCA's highest honor "The Walter P. Chrysler" Award for sales and service excellence
· Recognized as #6 Best Workplace in North America by Automotive News in 2013 and 2015
· Named "Outstanding Business Leader 2014" by Northwood University
With passion and expertise in sales and marketing, her success story has been featured in prominent publications including the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, Marie Claire, Bloomberg and Automotive News. Her client list is vast but includes Google, Subaru N.A, Dell, State Farm, Bank of America, H&R Block and many more.
- 2014 Girl Scouts Women of Distinction
- 2016 Walter P. Chrysler Award for sales and service. This is the highest award FAC (Chrysler Corp.) awards to dealers and only 5 a year are given to a network of 3500 dealers.
- Top 100 Leading Women in the North American Auto Industry, Automotive News
- Record-breaking FIAT 500 sales, honored by Sergio Marchionne, CEO FIAT/Chrysler
- 2015 Best Dealership to Work For, Automotive News, Lisa Copeland’s Fiat of Austin
- 5 Most Powerful Women in Austin, Austin Business Journal
- Outstanding Business Leader Award, Northwood University