How do you Manage a 21st Century Workforce?
Cross Generational Leadership & Management Programs that Create Higher Performance, Engagement AND Retention.
Brad Szollose | BIO
"…No one knows Millennials or cross-generational management better than Brad,
and it shows; our attendees are still talking about his work."
– Robbins Research International, Inc.,
a Tony Robbins Company
TEDx Speaker, award-winning business author and Web Pioneer Brad Szollose helps businesses and organizations dominate their industry by tapping into the treasure of a cross-generational workforce. Brad's Liquid Leadership Essentials workshops and trainings show attendees how to ignite the power of their workforce and customer base.
Brad is also a global business adviser and the foremost expert on Generational Issues and Workforce Engagement. His bestselling book, Liquid Leadership: From Woodstock to Wikipedia, shares Brad's journey beginning as a bootstrapped business idea in a coffee shop to C-level executive of a publicly traded company worth $26 million in just 24 short months; becoming the FIRST Internet Agency to go public in an IPO!
As a C-Suite Executive Brad applied his unique management style to a young, tech-savvy Generation X & Y Workforce producing great results; The company experienced 425% hyper-growth for 5 straight years with only 6% turnover. Brad’s management model won K2 the Arthur Andersen NY Enterprise Award for Best Practices in Fostering Innovation Among Employees.
Today the world’s leading business publications seek out Brad’s insights on Millennials, and he has been featured in Forbes, The Huffington Post, New York Magazine, Inc., Advertising Age, The International Business Times, The Hindu Business Line in India and Le Journal du Dimanche in France to name a few, along with television, radio and podcast appearances on CBS and other media outlets.
Today Brad's programs have transformed a new generation of business leaders, helping them maximize their corporate culture, expectations, productivity, and sales growth in The Information Age.
* 2011 Axiom Business Book silver medal winner in the leadership
* #1 Amazon Best-Selling Author
Brad's Official Blog: Liquid Leadership Blog
Brad's Official Website: Brad Szollose
TEDX Talk: The Age of Radical Disruption
Click on the video below or go to "For Event Planners" for some downloadable goodies.
Let Brad bring his award winning management model to your organization.
- Liquid Leadership: From Woodstock to Wikipedia There is only ONE BOOK that explains WHY Millennials behave the way they do; and that book is Liquid Leadership--From Woodstock to Wikipedia. This wide-ranging discussion by a pioneering Internet entrepreneur provides an entirely new perspective on the major factors affecting businesses today. The author reveals seven immutable laws that can enable any leader to maximize the effectiveness of their workforce. Liquid Leadership is the 21st Century Guidebook to managing in today's disruptive environment. *Axiom Business Book Award Winner
- Journeys To Success: The Millennial Edition Brad Szollose has assembled 21 of the most astounding Millennials in every walk of life to tell their astounding story of perseverance and success. Time to get rid of your Generational Stereotypes. Each author recounts their personal experiences, and sacred moments of complete and utter failure…and the wisdom gained and the lessons learned that gave them the strength to dramatically shift their mindset. Based on the success principles of Napoleon Hill, each author begins their story from the worst moment in their lives—the turning point—revealing the driving force behind what they do today to make this world a better place. Award-winning business author Brad Szollose and Napoleon Hill Instructor Tom Cunningham bring together 21 of the most extraordinary Millennials ever assembled for a deep dive into what it takes to be successful. Believe this is a generation of coddled brats that need emotional stroking to get through life? Guess again. Get ready for an eye-opening journey. Whatever your current circumstances or life situation, the stories in Journeys to Success: Volume 4: The Millennial Edition will deeply connect and shed light on the fact that this generation is mentally tough, unwilling to play it safe and doing big things. *And we warn you in advance: this book contains strong language and intense situations that would crush a less developed soul. A must read gift for anyone who wants to understand Millennial Thinking. Authors include: Lacey Ann Moen-Rubleski, Ryan D. Kelly, David Benzaquen, Chad De Luca, Andrew Fayad & Simon Casuto, Katrina Lockard, Sebastian Edmond, Mark Jackson II, Sara Gabriella, David Torres, Danielle Rubenfeld, Gabriel Garcia, Adam Hommey, Kristi Crum, Lee Constantine, Sania Jamil, Chris Ake, Jay Patel, Kirk Holmes and Carmelo “Scotty” Ramos. Foreword by Brad Szollose Introduction by Tom “too tall” Cunningham
- Journeys To Success: 21 Empowering Stories Inspired By The Success Principles of Napoleon Hill (Volume 1) Journeys To Success: Volume 1 is a compilation of 21 real-life stories written by everyday people --some famous and some not so famous-- in all walks of life who have applied Napoleon Hill's success principles found within the pages of his masterwork; Think and Grow Rich. Napoleon Hill is considered America's grandfather of self-help, and Think and Grow Rich and Law of Success, are timeless classics, enjoyed by people from all walks of life from around the world. The stories within Journeys To Success reveal a personal and intimate story from each author of how Think and Grow Rich helped them overcome adversity and defeat and find their life's purpose.
- TEDX Tarrytown :: The Age of Radical Disruption: http://www.independentpublisher.com/article.php?page=1428
- Axiom Business Book Award :: Silver Medal in Leadership: http://www.independentpublisher.com/article.php?page=1428
- Indie Book Award Finalist :: Silver Medal in Business: http://www.indiebookawards.com/winners/2011
- 2009 Lebanon School District Distinguished Alumnus Award ::
- Arthur Andersen Enterprise Award: Fostering Innovation Amongst Employees