Are YOU Preparing The Next Generation of Leaders?
Cross Generational Leadership Programs that Create High Performance Workforce Cultures.
Brad Szollose | BIO
"…No one knows Millennials or cross-generational management better than Brad,
and it shows; our attendees are still talking about his work."
– Robbins Research International, Inc.,
a Tony Robbins Company
TEDx Speaker, award-winning business author and Web Pioneer Brad Szollose helps businesses and organizations dominate their industry by tapping into the treasure of a cross-generational workforce. Brad's Liquid Leadership Essentials workshops and trainings show attendees how to ignite the power of their workforce and customer base.
Brad is also a global business adviser and the foremost expert on Generational Issues and Workforce Engagement. His bestselling book, Liquid Leadership: From Woodstock to Wikipedia, shares Brad's journey beginning as a bootstrapped business idea in a coffee shop to C-level executive of a publicly traded company worth $26 million in just 24 short months; becoming the FIRST Internet Agency to go public in an IPO!
As a C-Suite Executive Brad applied his unique management style to a young, tech-savvy Generation X & Y Workforce producing great results; The company experienced 425% hyper-growth for 5 straight years with only 6% turnover. Brad’s management model won K2 the Arthur Andersen NY Enterprise Award for Best Practices in Fostering Innovation Among Employees.
Today the world’s leading business publications seek out Brad’s insights on Millennials, and he has been featured in Forbes, The Huffington Post, New York Magazine, Inc., Advertising Age, The International Business Times, The Hindu Business Line in India and Le Journal du Dimanche in France to name a few, along with television, radio and podcast appearances on CBS and other media outlets.
Today Brad's programs have transformed a new generation of business leaders, helping them maximize their corporate culture, expectations, productivity, and sales growth in The Information Age.
* 2011 Axiom Business Book silver medal winner in the leadership
* #1 Amazon Best-Selling Author
Brad's Official Blog: Liquid Leadership Blog
Brad's Official Website: Brad Szollose
TEDX Talk: The Age of Radical Disruption
Click on the video below or go to "For Event Planners" for some downloadable goodies.
Let Brad bring his award winning management model to your organization.
- TEDX Tarrytown :: The Age of Radical Disruption: http://www.independentpublisher.com/article.php?page=1428
- Axiom Business Book Award :: Silver Medal in Leadership: http://www.independentpublisher.com/article.php?page=1428
- Indie Book Award Finalist :: Silver Medal in Business: http://www.indiebookawards.com/winners/2011
- 2009 Lebanon School District Distinguished Alumnus Award ::
- Arthur Andersen Enterprise Award: Fostering Innovation Amongst Employees