What does it mean to live in your happy?
Happy is a lifestyle, not a destination. As an award winning Speaker, Author, and Trainer, Leslie has shared her interactive and transformative five step process that uncovers a genuineness that allows individuals and leaders to be extraordinary!
Discover the steps to:
- Hear your truth
- Acknowledge your feelings
- Give yourself Permission to feel better
- Purge the past
- Yield to your new life – The You Renewed!
Through study and research, Leslie has created techniques that will help:
With workshops and keynotes, Leslie has helped people speak honestly about all areas of their life to get to the next level and ultimately.... HAPPY!
- 28 Days to Happy - is a daily guide to walk you through acknowledging and accepting the truth about what's really going on in your world; to forgive yourself and others for the wrongs you feel have been done to you; and ultimately to identify and celebrate the happiness that is always there no matter what comes your way. This book will help you acknowledge the reality of your life and be OK with it enough to move on to the next step. You will harness the organic power that is already within you and live in your happy!
- The Positive Side of the Bad Stuff is a handy companion when you need a little pick me up. It is a collection of blogs I’ve written over the last few years. It speaks primarily to the personal soft skills that we all manage every day from joy to grief to who cares to self-care. It will give you a guide to make sense of the things in your life and find your positive side of the bad stuff.