Author of Life in the Balance: 7 Strategies for Making Life Work
* Transformational Leadership
* Balancing Business and Personal Life
* Personal and Professional Growth
* Clarity on the direction to take the organization and the steps to get there
* Make better decisions faster
* Resolve important issues that have been holding you back
* Create more revenue from opportunities that are within your reach
* Have an organization where people have real conversations, not the too-careful, hamster wheel ones
* Stay ahead of the curve so that you actually use trends to your advantage - not just reflect on them after they've passed
* Construct plans that you will act on - becasue they actually matter and will work!
* Reignite your inner entrepreneur
* Have an organziation that actually lives what you value
* Enjoy your work and life more!
If you are looking for a leadership or personal growth speaker Michael makes good sense since he is a seasoned leader with success at every level.
Michael founded Wisdom Works, LLC, a leadership development company (www.wisdomworksglobal.com). He has led workshops (one and two day) for managers and executives, provided one on one executive coaching, and has spoken to groups of all sizes (profit and non-profit). His five-year quest to develop the 7F Life System began with a work-related question: "Why were so many outwardly successful people unhappy and unfulfiled? His search for answers led him to create Life in the Balance and its corresponding support system. He is in the process of writing three other books on leadership. He is a certified Myers Briggs Personality Assessment facilitator.
Prior to founding Wisdom Works, LLC, Michael was cofounder and CEO of MKD Wealth Coaches, LLC - a Registered Investment Advisory firm specializing in asset management (approximately $200 million AUM), financial planning, and life coaching. He was a wealth management advisor at Merrill Lynch and AXA Advisors prior to MKD. Prior to that he pastored 3 growing independent Christian churches and was a championship winning basketball coach at the middle school and high school levels.
He has served on many Boards over the years, including: The Boy Scouts of America Great Lakes Council, The Financial & Estate Planning Council of Metro Detroit, Leader Dogs for the Blind, Multi-site Kensington Church (15,000 weekly attenders), Athletics Advisory Council at Oakland University, Great Oaks Country Club, 3P Partners, LLC, etc.
Michael has been married to Mary Ann for 36 years. They have one adopted son named Andrew.
Bachelor of Science in Education, Central Michigan University
Master of Theology, Dallas Theological Seminary
Chartered Financial Consultant, The American College
Licenses held: Series 24 (Registered Principal), Series 65 (Investment Advisor), Series 7 (General Securities), Series 63 (State Specific Securities), Series 6 (Company Specific Securities).