Four Essentials Elements to Success
Do you ever wonder how some people become successful and others struggle in gaining success? Most hard working people believe they are the absolute best in their job, yet they get passed over for promotions over and over. Why? The answer is that they do not have a strong balance of four essential elements to success. These four elements answer key questions every hiring manager is looking for in filling a position.
Interestingly enough, whether it’s an employer looking to fill an opening or a customer looking to do business with a company, all individuals make decisions depending on the strength of your perceived brand.
While the term ‘brand’ has an array of definitions, a career brand is an impression made on others which impact how they see your ability to get a key job done. We define your brand using four key elements: Expertise, Image, Character, and Impact. We call it The Career BrandTM.
Each of the four elements answers a specific question every decision maker considers when making employment decisions.
- Expertise: What do you know?
- Image: How will you represent my company?
- Character: How do you fit with my organization?
- Impact: What could you do for my organization?
While most branding experts speak on surface topics such as "what to wear" and "how to give an elevator speech", real decisions are made on a deeper level. The stronger the brand, the greater the propensity for growth. The weaker the brand, the higher the risk of career stagnancy. We have created a formula for leveling the playing field.
Latrice Collins leads the way with an array of speaking programs for every audience.
- Brand Ignition: A one- to two-hour brand awareness program. This introspective program IGNITES participants to passionately gain clarity and ownership of their brand.
- ATM (Architecting Talent Management): Our most powerful program designed for companies investing in the high performer to craft actionable succession plans for individual and company success.
Latrice Collins is clearly passionate about building others to higher levels of success. She is an electric speaker who uses humor, confidence, and high energy to lead her audience to discover paths to their own success.