Kristie Knights is a Psychotherapist in Private Practice, C-Suite Leadership Expert, and Professional Speaker in Suicide Prevention and Awareness. She provides assessment, education, and strategies to C-Level organizations, including C-Suite Executives in Psychological Health and Safety Management. In addition a momma of three beautiful children, Madalyn (18), Kamron (16), and Katie (16). I grew up in the country and love the country! My heart is found in my children, husband (second marriage), hiking, nature, and community! I love to serve, serve, serve! As you will see; my message is one of deep passion, purpose, and quite honestly, revolutionary!
I am more than happy to provide multiple links to view my speaking. I will share, pre-recorded, I can manage. However, LIVE is my strength! From LIVE on the news (PCNC) to setting the stage on fire; I thrive...to serve you and your community!
- Crisis Pre-and Post Management
- Developing Resiliency and Cohesion among C-Suite Level Executives
- Increasing Engagement
- Teaching Leaders How to Have the Difficult Discussions, such as Psychological Health, Employee Disengagement, Grief and Loss
- Inspiration, Motivation, and Empowerment
- Master's of Science in Professional Counseling
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Certified Business Coach
- Certified Life Coach
- Certified Suicidologist
- Published Best Selling Author
- Published in SUCCESS Magazine, Inspiring Lives Magazine
- Blogger for Thrive Global
- Founded A LIVE Facebook Show with 500+ weekly listeners (You must check it out every Tuesday at 8:30 pm EST)
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Mother's of Preschoolers Organization (MOPS)
- Pennsylvania Activity Professional Association
- North Allegheny School District
- National Alliance of Mental Illness (State and National Conferences)
- Central Florida Women's Summit
Kristie is the Founder and CEO of iRise Leadership Institute, a Non-Profit 501 (c)(3). It provides leadership training, educational resources, and awareness in suicide prevention. She published a book titled: UnSung Heroes: Deconstructing Suicide through Personal Stories of Triumph. It provided a platform for those who have contemplated or attempted suicide to share their stories so they may inspire others to live. All proceeds are donated to suicide awareness and prevention through educational programs. Kristie has also co-authored multiple books in leadership. Please check it out here: www.iriseleadership.com.
She has also written 100+ articles for a variety of publications: including Inspiring Lives Magazine, SUCCESS Magazine, Thrive Global and The Teen Mentor. She has co-authored multiple business books.
Kristie most recently founded Ask-The-Therapist Show on Facebook. It is a weekly live show where audience members can ask questions to receive guidance, support, and inspiration. In addition, she launched the podcast The Revolutionary Leader: Conversations of Influence and Change on iTunes, Google +, Spotify, SoundCloud and more. The podcast features Kristie interviewing guests about their journey to success and a revolutionary leadership style that has saved lives. Among the guests are celebrities such as Jeffrey Hayzlett, Bob Burg, and more. This is a riveting and moving podcast changing the world one life at a time!
She is a member of the C-Suite Radio Network, Hero Club Member and Board Advisor, International Coaching Federation, National Board of Certified Counselors, National Speakers Association, American Counseling Association, and American Association of Suicidology.
Kristie is committed to serve and lead others from a place of leadership, love and vulnerability. For additional information, visit Kristie at www.kristieknights.com.