With two decades of experience as a technology professional and thirteen years of experience participating in hundreds of search and rescue training sessions and missions in and around Las Vegas, Kri is a proven leader. She is passionate about giving back to her community, building successful teams, and is dedicated to helping professionals improve the way they lead their teams and organizations.
Over the course of her career, Kri was responsible for the oversight of multi-million dollar projects and operations that supported clients like the Department of Defense, Zappos, Starbucks, 7-Eleven, and Fannie Mae. Realizing that her team was her most important asset, Kri worked to incorporate leadership and mentorship programs into each working environment. Having these crucial programs in place not only improved employee happiness but also introduced supporting services that resulted in decreased operational costs and increased profits. A win-win for any organization in search of long-term growth and stability.
As Kri continued to strive in her career, her passion for effective leadership development grew after seeing positive results in each of the organizations she worked for. In 2015, Kri combined her experience as a corporate executive with her search and rescue leadership knowledge and launched Leadership Excursion Co.
Kri specializes in the following topics:
- Technology: Software application and website development oversight and management
- Motivational: How to create opportunity for yourself using goals
- Practical: 10 practical leadership tips to begin using today
- Challenges: A 3-Step Plan for overcoming obstacles
- Women-specific: Women in technology, women in leadership, and women on executive boards