Josh Schneider brings a fresh perspective and new deep insights into the world of work and organizational breakthrough. The need to unleash human potential has never been greater while the rewards have never been grander.
His presentations bring an entirely unexpected perspective on the future of work, talent, innovation, and the power of doing work that matters. With a passion for helping to create greater understanding and collaboration in today’s workplace, Josh offers participants actionable content that can immediately impact business performance.
These presentations have specific take-away value that will help organizations:
- Harness the power and perspective of their top talent
- Tap into the hidden brainpower throughout the entire organization
- Compete and win in seasons of disruptive change with the current workforce
- Learn how to adapt more quickly and proactively to changes in the marketplace
- Foster a culture of unleashing potential
Human potential has never been more ready for new strategies and insights on how to win in the new business economy
Josh knows that sitting through a boring or off-topic speech is utterly painful. So he keeps things edgy and interactive. He uses stories and humor extensively to craft programs that are educational, inspirational, and entertaining. But whenever he’s in front of a group, of twenty-five people or twenty-five hundred, he provides valuable and actionable information about the new world of work and what future focused leaders can do to prepare for it.
The greatest compliment to receive after delivering a keynote is "it felt like you really knew us". Brilliant content, actionable ideas and entertaining delivery are the standards to be first rate - but the research, phone calls, tweaking and customization to have the audience feeling like the message is specific to them and their needs. That's everything to me.
WHAT DOES IT LOOK LIKE TO WORK WITH JOSH SCHNEIDER?
- Seeking more registrations or want to give a special welcome: I'll shoot a short hello video either introducing some exciting content or simply welcoming them to the event.
- Customization and precalls: The best keynotes are relevant to what the attendees are currently working on and towards. With past clients I have had quick precalls with (CEO's, HR Director's, VP's, planning committee, general attendees) this helps build a profile leading to a real custom experience
- Simplicity: No multi page contracts or missed deadlines. I often work (all inclusive) so I take care of my own travel saving you the back and forth.
- Stress Free: I'll touch base when I arrive onsite - I have my own laptop and slides backed up in Keynote and PPT to prevent any technology issues.
- Availability: I love talking with attendees and getting to mingle. As much as my travel schedule allows I try not to FIFO (Fly In Fly Out) so I can be available to meet and connect before and after the keynote session.
- Fun / Creative: Do you have a camera crew on site. Want to do something fun? Want to do something creative? I'm on site let's do it. There are always fun ways to engage your attendees and provide a unique experience for them.
- Recap call: I always love to hear what resonated and added the most value for you. It's also amazing what I learn while talking to attendees and at times have additional insights to offer into your people. I'm also connected to many other speakers and can help you save time for next years event by connecting you.
- Emphasize the content: I'll shoot a short training video talking about one of the main learnings from the keynote. You can use this as a way to remind your audience or to send to those who couldn't attend.
- App based followup: Most of my keynote programs have a follow up plan available as an app based course. Often this is a next level way to continue to engage in the content and help further the investment of the keynote and the event.