Inspirational, Motivational, Multigenerational Workforce Communication, Team Building, and Millennials Personal Leadership
As an award-winning and bestselling author, talk show host, and a former chief operating officer, Johnny's life journey has prepared him to be a potent experiential keynote speaker. He entertains and inspires audiences of all ages with a fresh perspective on leadership, effective communication, and teamwork to supercharge their personal and professional success!
Johnny's Energetic, Funny and Lighthearted Storytelling Style Connects with Audiences at a Personal Level.
His keynote presentation, When Pot Roast Meets Sushi - "Setting the Table for a Multigenerational Workforce Conversation" bridges multigenerational communication issues.
His keynote presentation, "What My 9 Moms Taught Me About Happiness, Blessings, and Abundance" helps audiences flow with life's rhythm to experience harmony and joyful living.
His Proprietary Workshop, The Power of Teamwork - "One + One = Three" is designed for any multigenerational workforce seeking an innovative, energetic, and effective Team Building Program that emphasize co-creation, co-accountability, and the magic of leading and following to achieve the team's desired goal.
Johnny experienced a Spiritual Awakening when he authored the multi-award-winning and bestselling book, From My Mama’s Kitchen - "food for the soul, recipes for living" to honor his 9 moms. The book chronicles the unconditional love and motherly wisdom he received from his moms. Johnny has been a guest on numerous radio shows, TV, a Luminary on Inspire Me Today®, and was also featured in Voyage Dallas Magazine in 2018 - As One of The Most Inspiring Stories in Dallas.
From My Mama's Kitchen® (FMMK) Talk Radio show has amassed over one million listeners and ranks in the top 1% of Blog Talk Radio's most popular show. The show’s topics address family matters, relationships, community diversity, personal growth, health and wellness, spirituality, and conscious living. Guests have included Amy Newmark, the publisher of Chicken Soup for the Soul, New York Times bestselling authors, experts in the field of personal and professional relationships, and artists.
In addition to his book, Johnny is also an invited contributor to the Chicken Soup for Soul, Book Series.
In 2015, “Thanks To My Nine Moms,” was the lead story for the chapter titled, The Other Moms in Our Lives, in the Chicken Soup’s: Thanks to My Mom, edition.
In 2016, “What I Learned from My First Thanksgiving,” was the anchor story for the chapter titled, Simple Pleasures, in the Chicken Soup’s: The Power of Gratitude, collection.
In 2018, "A Suitcase Full Of Love," story led off the chapter titled, A Recipe for Life, in the Chicken Soup’s: My Amazing Mom book.
In 2019, “And The Good News Is…” story was featured in the chapter titled, Always There for Us, in the Chicken for the Soul: Mom Knows Best.
Johnny is also a ballroom dancing instructor, and performer. He and his dance partner have performed with a variety of organizations, including the Mesquite Symphony Orchestra, Angels of Dance Annual Gala benefiting the Susan G Komen Foundation, and the Women In Need, Inc. Wherever possible, Johnny's keynote presentation either begins or ends with his "Signature Quick 8 Minutes Dance Lesson" of either the Mambo or Swing to get the audience energized, leaving them with a unique and memorable experience!
According to Johnny, "Every plan in life is different. Each leads to its perfection. Every moment is a conscious choice. When I allow Curiosity to educate me about myself, others and the world, I experience hope and love overcoming fear, which leads to Harmony in everything I do.”
Here is a Summary about Johnny
* Left home in Malaysia at 18 to attend college at Louisiana State University.
* Successfully led a multigenerational workforce as a young 33-year-old Chief Operating Officer.
* Served his community by initiating projects that benefited future generations.
* Lives the American Dream as a small business owner.
* Authored an award-winning and bestselling book to honor his 9 moms.
* Amassed over one million listeners for his From My Mama's Kitchen® Talk Radio.
* Excel as a Retreat Facilitator, Life Coach, and Mentor.
* An accomplished Ballroom Dancing instructor and performer.
Core Values - Personal
* Always engage with authenticity, listen with empathy, and speak with humility.
* Be passionate about creating an environment that fosters everyone to be their best self.
* Look through the lens of love to contribute to someone’s happiness.
* Be truthful, trustworthy, and transparent. Lead by example, and follow with enthusiasm.
* Find the humor in everything, and have fun.
Core Values - From My Mama’s Kitchen®
* Use the power of words to enrich humanity.
* Always deliver the highest quality products.
* Foster learning, teamwork, and family spirit.
* Be courageous to innovate when necessary.
* Support efforts to leave a legacy of love worldwide.
* Have fun while providing service with a smile.
To learn more about Johnny, please visit: www.JohnnyTan.com
- Amazon Best Seller List: 2012 Parenting & Family Relationships: Parent and Adult Child Self Help: Spiritual and Motivational, and Cooking Food & Wine: Essay
- International Book Awards - 2011
- National Indie Excellence Book Awards - 2011
- Mom’s Choice Awards - 2010
- Mr. Dad Seal of Recognition - 2010
- Publisher’s Choice Awards by Family Magazine Group - 2010