Inspirational, Motivational,Â Multigenerational Workforce Communication, Team Building, and Millennials Personal Leadership.
As a REIKI Master & Teacher, award-winning and bestselling author, talk show host, and a former chief operating officer, Johnny's lifeÂ journey has prepared him to be a potent experiential keynote speaker. Â Since 2009, he has been entertaining and inspiring audiences of all ages withÂ a new insight onÂ leadership,Â effective communication, and teamworkÂ to supercharge their personal and professional success! Â
Energetic, Funny and Lighthearted, Johnny's Storytelling Style Connects with AudiencesÂ at a Personal Level.
His keynote presentation,Â When Pot Roast Meets Sushi - "Setting the Table for a MultigenerationalÂ Conversation"Â bridges multigenerational communication issues.Â
His keynote presentation, When Pot Roast Meets Sushi - "Setting the Table to Leave a Legacy of Love"Â is a delightful topic forÂ fundraising galas, dinners, or special events honoring multigenerational connections.
His keynote presentation,Â What My 9 Moms Taught Me About - "Happiness, Blessings, and Abundance"Â helps audiencesÂ flow withÂ life's rhythm to experienceÂ harmony and joyful living.
His Proprietary Workshop, Creating Harmony for Joyful Working - "The Power of Just for Today... and (1+1 = 3)"Â is designed for any multigenerational workforce seeking an innovative, energetic, and effective Team Building Program that emphasizes co-creation, co-accountability, and the magic of leading and followingÂ to achieve the team's desired goal.
Johnny experienced a Spiritual AwakeningÂ when he authored theÂ multi-award-winning and bestselling book,Â From My Mamaâ€™s KitchenÂ - "food for the soul, recipes for living"Â toÂ honor his 9 moms. Â The book chronicles the unconditional love and motherly wisdom he received from his 9 moms. Â Johnny has beenÂ a guestÂ on numerous radio shows, TV, a Luminary on Inspire Me TodayÂ®,Â and he was also featured inÂ Voyage Dallas Magazine in 2018 - As One of The Most Inspiring Stories in Dallas. Â Â Â
He also experienced aÂ REIKI Awakening and received hisÂ REIKI Master certification under the personal tutelage of Shirley Mueller. Â She is a Senior Master of Universal Healing TAO & Cosmic Healer from the world-renowned Grandmaster Mantak Chia in Thailand, a Medical Zhineng Self-Healing Qigong Master from Master Jian Xion Ning in China, and the founder of VITA HARMONY HEALING TAO CENTER in Erlenbach am Main, Germany.
Johnny received his secondÂ REIKI Master & Teacher certificationÂ from Lisa Powers.Â She is an 8th generation lineage of REIKI Master and Teacher under Mikao Usui, the founder of the USUI RYOHO REIKI organization.Â Lisa has been practicing and teaching REIKI for over 20 years, and has taught thousands of students worldwide.
From My Mama's KitchenÂ® (FMMK) Talk RadioÂ showÂ hasÂ amassed over one million listenersÂ and ranks in the top 1% of Blog Talk Radio's most popular show. Â The showâ€™s topics addressÂ family matters, relationships, community diversity, personal growth, health and wellness, spirituality, and conscious living.Â Guests have included Amy Newmark, the publisher of Chicken Soup for the Soul, New York Times bestselling authors, experts in the field of personal and professional relationships, and artists.
In addition to his book, Johnny is also an invited contributor to the Chicken Soup for Soul, Book Series.
In 2015, â€œThanks To My Nine Moms,â€Â was the lead story for the chapter titled, The Other Moms in Our Lives, in the Chicken Soupâ€™s: Thanks to My Mom,Â edition. Â
In 2016, â€œWhat I Learned from My First Thanksgiving,â€Â was the anchor story for the chapter titled, Simple Pleasures, in theÂ Chicken Soupâ€™s: The Power of Gratitude, collection.
In 2018, "A Suitcase Full Of Love," story led off the chapter titled, A Recipe for Life, in theÂ Chicken Soupâ€™s: My Amazing Mom book.
In 2019, â€œAnd The Good News Isâ€¦â€ story was featured in the chapter titled, Always There for Us, in the Chicken for the Soul: Mom Knows Best.
Johnny is also a ballroom dancing instructor, and performer. Â He and his dance partner have performed with a variety of organizations, including the Mesquite Symphony Orchestra, Angels of Dance Annual Gala benefiting the Susan G Komen Foundation, and the Women In Need, Inc. Â Wherever possible, Johnny's keynote presentation either beginsÂ or ends with his "Signature Quick 8 Minutes Dance Lesson" of either the Mambo or Swing to further energizeÂ the audience, leaving them with a unique and memorable experience!Â
According to Johnny, "Every plan in life is different.Â Each leads to its perfection.Â Every moment is a conscious choice.Â When I allow Curiosity to educate me about myself, others and the world, I experience hope and love overcoming fear, which leads to Harmony in everything I do.â€Â
Here is a Summary about Johnny
* Left home in Malaysia at 18 to attend college at Louisiana State University.
* Successfully led a multigenerational workforce as a young 33-year-old Chief Operating Officer.
* Served his community by initiating projects that benefited future generations.
* Lives the American Dream as a small business owner.
* Authored an award-winning and bestselling book to honor his 9 moms.
* Amassed over one million listeners for his From My Mama's KitchenÂ® Talk Radio.
* Excel as a Retreat Facilitator, Life Coach, and Mentor.
* An accomplished Ballroom Dancing instructor and performer.
* A Certified REIKI Master & Teacher.
Core Values - PersonalÂ
* Always engage with authentic integrity, listen with empathy, and speak with humility.
* Be passionate about creating an environment that fosters everyone to be their best self.
* Look through the lens of love to contribute to someoneâ€™s happiness.
* Be truthful, trustworthy, and transparent. Lead by example, and follow with enthusiasm.
* Find the humor in everything, and have fun.
Core Values - From My Mamaâ€™s KitchenÂ®
* Use the power of words to enrich humanity.Â
* Always deliver the highest quality products.Â
* Foster learning, teamwork, and family spirit.
* Be courageous to innovate when necessary.
* Support efforts to leave a legacy of love worldwide.
* Have fun while providing service with a smile.
To learn more about Johnny, please visit: www.JohnnyTan.com
- Amazon Best Seller List: 2012 Parenting & Family Relationships: Parent and Adult Child Self Help: Spiritual and Motivational, and Cooking Food & Wine: Essay
- International Book Awards - 2011
- National Indie Excellence Book Awards - 2011
- Momâ€™s Choice Awards - 2010
- Mr. Dad Seal of Recognition - 2010
- Publisherâ€™s Choice Awards by Family Magazine Group - 2010