Joseph (Joe) Santana

Joseph (Joe) Santana

Mr. Joseph Santana - Motivational Speaker

SpeakerMatch

Learn how to manage your brain and achieve more!

Highly acclaimed Vistage International Speaker Joe Santana will show your audiences how to do everything from building better teams through getting top results with a dose of neuroscience, humor, and practical application.

Fee Range: Open
Travels from New York City, NY (US)

For more information about booking Joseph (Joe) Santana, visit
https://www.speakermatch.com/profile/JoeSantana

Or call SpeakerMatch at 1-866-372-8768.

Joseph (Joe) Santana
Mr. Joseph Santana - Motivational Speaker

Joseph Santana, LLC

Learn how to manage your brain and achieve more!

Highly acclaimed Vistage International Speaker Joe Santana will show your audiences how to do everything from building better teams through getting top results with a dose of neuroscience, humor, and practical application.

Fee Range: Open
Travels from New York City, NY

Joseph (Joe) Santana - Motivational Speaker

Joseph (Joe) Santana

Joseph Santana, LLC

Learn how to manage your brain and achieve more!

Highly acclaimed Vistage International Speaker Joe Santana will show your audiences how to do everything from building better teams through getting top results with a dose of neuroscience, humor, and practical application.

Fee Range: Open
Travels from: New York City, NY

For more information about booking Joseph (Joe) Santana,
Visit https://www.speakermatch.com/profile/JoeSantana/
Or call SpeakerMatch at 1-866-372-8768.

Program Ideas

Manage Your Brain
A series of programs that help audiences address their biggest challenges through understanding and application of brain management principles.
  

WOULD YOUR AUDIENCE LIKE TO WALK OUT OF YOUR EVENT WITH PRACTICAL IDEAS ON HOW TO USE BRAIN MANAGEMENT TO GET RID OF THEIR BIGGEST CHALLENGES? Did you know that 96% of all your investments in advertising and marketing fail? Furthermore, that the remaining 4% that do work only resonate with less than 90% of your total potential market? Did you also know that 95% of managers admit to hiring the w...

PRESENTED BY

Travels From: New York City, NY
Fee Range: Open

More Information