JJ DiGeronimo is a thought leader, award-winning author, and fantastic keynote speaker who incorporates interactive discussions and worksheets into each one of her sessions to ensure attendees walk away with addition value!
Diversity Leaders, Corporations, and Women’s Groups hire JJ for more than keynotes, she also participates in:
- Roundtable Discussions
- Customer Events
- Corporate Book Club
- ERP Meetings
In her award-winning book Accelerate Your Impact: Action-Based Strategies to Pave Your Professional Path, two-time author JJ DiGeronimo offers high-impact women a series of proven initiatives to navigate these well-known challenges. She complements these experiences, along with hours of leadership research in her blogs, media activities and other books including “The Working Woman’s GPS.” She also contributed to the book, “The Confident Woman, Tapping Into Your Inner Power” and hosts regular videos on www.TechSavvyWomen.TV.
JJ is now a featured columnist for Smart Business Magazine. She is also a regular guest on TV and radio shows and a preferred keynote speaker for many corporate events including Amazon, Ingram Micro, RIT, Sears Holding Company, Clemson University, NASA Glenn, Symantec, VMware, Grace Hopper, KeyBank, and EMC along with many other organizations.
As the founder of Tech Savvy Women (www.TechSavvyWomen.net) she began her 20-year career in high tech, designing data center infrastructures for Fortune 500 companies after graduating with a computer information systems degree in 1995. Her methodology leverages these experiences to retain and advance experienced talent in tech-based corporations and tech-based roles.
These career milestones have led to her work with diversity and inclusion leaders to define, create and implement action-based recruiting, advancement, and retention strategies. Organizations seeking a competitive and sustainable workforce partner with JJ to develop professionals and engage leaders to sponsor emerging talent within inclusive cultures.
YouTube Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/jjdigeronimo
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/JJ-Digeronimo/e/B01INZ5GA2
Linkedin Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/jjdigeronimo/
Recent Keynotes: https://www.jjdigeronimo.com/programs/keynotes-and-panels/
Tech Diversity Articles: https://www.techsavvywomen.net/articles/
Blogs for Professional Women: https://www.jjdigeronimo.com/blog/
- Book, Accelerate Your Impact, Action Based Strategies to Pave Your Professional Path (August 2016)
- Smart Business, Commitment is a vital factor in serving as a director, committee member (July 1, 2016)
- Smart Business, Project allocation can be a strategic stimulus for top talent (April 1, 2016)
- SIMS, What This Leadership Expert Learned About Retaining Women in Tech (March 2016)
- Forbes, The Dads Developing The Future of Women in Tech (Jan. 30, 2016)
- Smart Business Magazine: How to Attract Diverse Professionals to Your Open Positions (Jan.4, 2016)
- Smart Business, Creative Strategies for Recruiting Diverse Tech Candidates (July 1, 2015)
- Smart Business, How Talented Leaders Engage Employees for Bottom-line Impact (April 1, 2015)
- Smart Business, How an Inclusive Culture based on Trust can encourage Innovation (January 1, 2015)
- Women's Business Conference teaches the "Power of No" (Oct. 23, 2015)
- Forbes, Why This STEM Expert Foresees A Women In Tech Triumph 9-30-14
- Forbes, Women In Tech: 10 Steps To Ensure Your Career And Salary Growth (10-25-14)
- Smart Business, How to use some creative strategies for recruiting diverse tech job candidates (12-31-2014)
- Smart Business, Driving Diversity and Inclusion at Executive Levels (10-1-2014)
- Smart Business, Leveraging High Performance Team in Tech and IT (7-2014)
- Book, The Working Woman’s GPS ~ Proven Strategies for Professional Women
- Smart Business, Advisory boards — It’s good to get advice to fill your recognized and unrecognized gaps (4-1-14)
- JJ DiGeronimo's 2nd Book, Accelerate Your Impact: Action-Based Strategies to Pave Your Professional Path is the recipient of the 2017 Axiom Award