JJ delivers engaging discussions with action-based strategies for women (and men) who are aspiring to increase their leadership and impact. Her topics are ideal for Corporate Women's Groups, Diversity & Inclusion meetings, and Managers & Recruiters looking to hire more women.
As a computer engineer and two-time author for professional women, JJ advanced from entry-level technology roles into leadership positions within Silicon Valley, CA. With years of leadership in STEM, JJ now creates keynotes addresses, workshops and executive sessions that:
- Empower Professional Women to increase their leadership, influence, and impact
- Coach Male Leaders & Allies on strategies to recruit, retain and sponsor women into leadership and boards
- Inspire Girls into STEM degrees and careers
As the leader of Tech Savvy Women, a group of 3,000 experienced women in technology roles or organizations, JJ is invited to share her research and expertise with many companies including Amazon, Ingram Micro, Cisco, ForeScout, VMware, IBM, KeyBank, and Rockwell Automation. The backdrop often includes materials from her 2016 award-winning book "Accelerate Your Impact: Action-Based Strategies to Pave Your Professional Path" which complements her 2011 book, "The Working Woman's GPS: When the Plan to Have It All Leads You Astray." Her work is featured in Forbes, Inc. Magazine, Thrive Global, and The Wall Street Journal.
With fantastic testimonials, multiple invitations, and award-winning books, JJ walks her audiences through pointed worksheets, strategies, and best practices that enable audiences everywhere to convert her research into tactics that aid in Leadership Development, Recruiting and Retaining Talent, and Inclusion practices to help increase gender diversity throughout organizations.
Keynotes by Industry:
- Tech Companies & Women in Leadership: Jabra - Women Business Network, Ingram Micro - Women's Forum, IBM - The Women of Watson Health, Vertiv - Executive Women's Network, GE's Women's Network, MCPC, Karpinski Engineering, and KeyBank's - Women in Technology & Operations
- Banking, Law, & Insurance: Progressive Insurance, Bank of America, Calfee, Halter & Griswold LLP
- Manufacturing & Services: Jo-Ann Stores, Union Pacific Railroad, Discover, Timken, Lubrizol, and Nestle
- Girls in STEM: Ohio University, Women in STEM, Girls Coding Project, University of Buffalo's 3rd Annual Women in STEM Summit, The Ohio State University, OSU Women in Engineering, and Rochester Institute of Technology - Women in Engineering WE Explore
Thank you for the consideration!
- Book, Accelerate Your Impact, Action Based Strategies to Pave Your Professional Path (August 2016)
- Smart Business, Commitment is a vital factor in serving as a director, committee member (July 1, 2016)
- Smart Business, Project allocation can be a strategic stimulus for top talent (April 1, 2016)
- SIMS, What This Leadership Expert Learned About Retaining Women in Tech (March 2016)
- Forbes, The Dads Developing The Future of Women in Tech (Jan. 30, 2016)
- Smart Business Magazine: How to Attract Diverse Professionals to Your Open Positions (Jan.4, 2016)
- Smart Business, Creative Strategies for Recruiting Diverse Tech Candidates (July 1, 2015)
- Smart Business, How Talented Leaders Engage Employees for Bottom-line Impact (April 1, 2015)
- Smart Business, How an Inclusive Culture based on Trust can encourage Innovation (January 1, 2015)
- Women's Business Conference teaches the "Power of No" (Oct. 23, 2015)
- Forbes, Why This STEM Expert Foresees A Women In Tech Triumph 9-30-14
- Forbes, Women In Tech: 10 Steps To Ensure Your Career And Salary Growth (10-25-14)
- Smart Business, How to use some creative strategies for recruiting diverse tech job candidates (12-31-2014)
- Smart Business, Driving Diversity and Inclusion at Executive Levels (10-1-2014)
- Smart Business, Leveraging High Performance Team in Tech and IT (7-2014)
- Book, The Working Woman’s GPS ~ Proven Strategies for Professional Women
- Smart Business, Advisory boards — It’s good to get advice to fill your recognized and unrecognized gaps (4-1-14)
- JJ DiGeronimo's 2nd Book, Accelerate Your Impact: Action-Based Strategies to Pave Your Professional Path is the recipient of the 2017 Axiom Award