Jerry Bridge is a nationally recognized motivational speaker, humorist and author for the Healthcare Industry. Jerry is well known for turning complex, topics into fun, engaging thought provoking programs. Over the past 25 years Jerry has presented inspiring keynotes and content rich workshops for tens of thousands of business executives, managers and administrative staff. Jerry is best known for his ability to help people reduce stress build teamwork and improve performance. His passion is to lead inspiring, motivating programs that empower people and have lots of fun in the process.
Jerry compliments each and every platform speech with in depth teaching and coaching. He believes that inspiration and motivation, while necessary, may not always get you or your team to the goal line. A seasoned veteran, Jerry integrates over 25 years of specialized training and development with Landmark Education Corporation; a leader and innovator in the field of transformational education. Jerry is a master coach; from sales to teamwork to fitness and well being, attendee’s complete his programs with practical tools, practices and no nonsense take aways.
Great speakers are also passionate about writing and lifelong learning. Jerry follows form with his numerous books and articles. Jerry’s books include; “Who Cares? The give and take of Family Caregiving.”
Jerry is a baby boomer from Baltimore. He’s never lost his fondness for his hometown teams, blue crabs and Maryland hospitality. Jerry has travelled the world running marathons, raising money and resources for ending hunger. In 1989 he met and married a woman from San Diego on the way to Moscow to run an international peace marathon. Jerry moved shortly thereafter and became a father to his Son Danny. Jerry is a drummer, knows his way around a kitchen, and occasionally performs standup comedy.
Featured Keynotes, Breakouts, & Workshops:
- Is too much technology making us stupid?
- If Healthcare is about well being, then why am I so stressed out?
- Going Beyond Time Management: 21st Century Productivity
- Care Givers Taker Care; Balancing Work, Life and Well Being
"Thanks Jerry for doing such a wonderful job with this presentation. It's obvious that you live the principles you teach. all of the managers and staff in attendance remarked about the valuable skills and techniques they learned for improving relations. Money well spent!"
- Dennis Cartin, Manager of Business Development, South Shore Hospital
View more client feedback.
- "Who Cares? The Give and Take of Family Caregiving" Care Givers: Take Care Whether you’re a caregiver by profession or one of the many millions who now find themselves in that role, you’ll benefit from stories that offer inspiration, humor, and healing. What happens when you suddenly find yourself having to care for your loved ones through life threatening illness, depression, and death—a role for which you are not prepared for and likely never imagined? Between 2000 and 2013, Jerry lost his sister, brother, and mother to cancer. At the same time, his father became profoundly depressed and nearly lost his own life as a result. While caring for his family, Jerry suffered unforeseen, devastating impacts—causing him to feel alone, depressed, exhausted, and continually questioning his value at work and worth in life. Drawing on numerous and various resources for inspiration and guidance—journaling, self reflection, psychotherapy, counseling, faith, and sense of humor—Jerry ultimately found renewal, reconciliation, and peace. These are the real life accounts and insights that led to such a transformation. • Find inspiration, comfort, and humor in the face of your own care-giving story, current or past. • Transform yourself and your care-giving experience through self reflection and greater self compassion. • Put the past in the past; transcend guilt, negativity, drama, or needless suffering. • Be more fully present to the love for those you care for now and complete with those you’ve lost.