Irvine is a sought after professional speaker and seminar facilitator. After fifteen-plus years in senior executive leadership roles in organizations of various sizes, stages of growth and different sectors Irvine is convinced that leadership communication holds the key to successful business outcomes. He is experienced in challenging business environments and has coached over 300 executive and emerging leaders helping them reach the next level.
As a speaking and body language coach Irvine offers a unique combination of experience and skills to help leaders and individuals grow in confidence and in their ability to deliver presentations that have power and impact and project a strong leadership presence. As a leadership coach, he uses a combination of various assessment tools, coaching, and training techniques to assist leaders and individuals unlock their unique leadership voice. Irvine specializes in helping leaders increase their resiliency, emotional intelligence, and executive presence.
He offers seminars and keynotes specializing in leadership body language, presentational skills, team communication, storytelling for leaders, and leading in anxious times.
Born in Northern Ireland Irvine brings to his practice a rich and varied experience. Growing up in a society torn apart by conflict and violence he has always been attracted to discovering ways to help leaders discover their unique voice and develop greater resilience in the face of chaos and change. He has been privileged to work with many different cultures learning firsthand the challenges of effective communication and understanding.
He is an ATD credentialed Master Trainer, a Certified Body Language Coach, and a Certified World Class Speaking Coach. He is a graduate of the Executive Coaching program from Georgetown University and is an ICF certified Professional Certified Coach (PCC).
- Executive Leadership Coaching Program, Georgetown University
- Ph.D. Management, Capella University
- Master of Arts & Master of Divinity in Preaching, St. Vincent De Paul Seminary
- B.Soc.Sc. Social and Public Policy, Manchester University, UK
- Certified Body Language Trainer
- Certified World Class Speaking Coach
- Resilient Leadership Certified Coach
- Certified Confidence Coach
- SpeakersTrainingCamp© (Certified Trainer)
- DiSC & DiSC 363 (Certified Practitioner)
- EQi 2.0 & EQi 360 (Certified Practitioner)
- The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team (Certified Practitioner)
- SVSS (Strength and Values Story Survey (Certified Practitioner)
- Team Conversational Norms Diagnostic™ (Certified Practitioner)
- Myers-Briggs (MBTI) (Certified Practitioner)
- Thomas-Kilman Conflict Mode Instrument (Certified Practitioner)