After years as an executive with billion dollar brands, Gerry now uses big company strategies to grow businesses of all sizes, regardless of their budget. His keynote address Navigating Change to Become the #1 Choice in Crowded markets has helped thousands of business owners, CEOs, entrepreneurs and sales consultants.
Learn the framework of influence that will help you leverage change in your industry to stand out from the sea of sameness. Gerry will ask you four questions will demonstrate how to create disruptive strategies and messaging to become the clear choice vs. all the other options out there.
The fun, thought-provoking dialogue will generate real ideas you can use immediately. The presentation is packed with information, strategies and case studies about companies that are doing it right.
Gerry began his career in marketing at Procter & Gamble, working with brands such as Crisco, Tide, Mr. Clean, and Spic & Span. Next, he managed Coors Light, became VP of Marketing for Quiznos, and then VP of Marketing for Red Robin Gourmet Burgers.
What You'll Get
- The four question framework of influence to become the #1 choice.
- Leveraging the Power of Your BECAUSE to influence purchase
- Strategies for navigating disruptive changes in your industry
- How to be different when you seem the same
Who should attend?
This experience is perfect for business owners, entrepreneurs, executives, franchisees, and marketing professionals.
What People Are Saying
Insightful, fast-paced, something any business owner would benefit from."
- Mike Slenski, VP, 3 Daughters Media
"Great! Honest! Relevant! Spot on."
- Joseph Scarpaci, Professor of Marketing, Virginia Tech
"Clean, clear, enlightening. The best presentation I've seen."
- Eric Sallee, President, Progress Street Builders