- He was MVP of Swimming while living out of a car.
- He earned his first $500,000 rising out of bankruptcy, unemployment and divorce.
- He booked the famous Clydesdale Super Bowl commercial while snowboarding the Rockies.
- For the last 30 years, he has inspired change in 1000's of people's lives.
He endured a life of triumphs and tragedies...no father, 14 schools in all social-economic levels, and the hidden life-changing cherry on top, a family suicide that rocked him, into manhood and a new career.
How did he overcome the odds? How can your team overcome their odds?
- Aware Mindset.
- Better Plans...
We all naturally experience up and downs.
"Your Mindset, Mental Health and Mastery™": To the Edge and Back
the power you have, is how you react.
Mr. DiCristofaro has become a professional inspirational speaker and recognized leader. "G" has over two decades of experience in behavior training, motivational speaking, and coaching building the individual people higher and to see their potential no matter what their circumstances.
Coaching Framework based in Emotional Intelligence:
Mindset (Inner Beliefs), Self Awareness (You), and Social Awareness (Team)
3 Reasons Planners and Event Coordinators like Mr. G. DiCristofaro
1) Your group will easily connect to his energetic, interactive and spontaneous charisma.
2) Your audiences will participate 40% more than other workshops and speeches.
3) Over 17,783.81 hours performing on stages.
BONUS: He will appear at or participate in extra functions before or after the keynote!
- Stay for a dinner
- A reception
- To host a workshop or Q & A.
- He works with clients whose goal is to see a unique, out-of-the-box point of view.
- He is an award-winning speaker, leader, and actor.
- Speech Samples : http://www.speakermatch.com/profile/gabrieldicristofaro/videos/
- Awards: Speaking Leadership Acting