DR. FRANK RICCI
Inspirational Speaker - Mind Power - Behavior Management
Frank Ricci specializes in mind/body wellness, power of the mind and inspirational motivation. He has spoken to over 200 organizations like The State of California, General Dynamics and The entire California Highway Patrol. His inspirational seminars have helped thousands of government and corporate employees, law enforcement, firefighters, health care personnel adopt a more positive outlook on life and overcome stress and stress-related issues such as smoking, excess weight, insomnia, pain and much more.
* "In my 38 years of teaching I have observed many speakers. Frank Ricci ranks as one of the best." - Ronald Locicero, San Jose, CA
* “I would highly recommend you consider taking advantage of this program.” - Paul McIntosh, Executive Director, California State Association of Counties
* "You certainly touched and positively affected the majority of attendees ... we look forward to having you return." - Dr. Michael Kinnison, Health Officer, County of Sutter, CA
* "I just spent several years in prison. Dr. Ricci’s seminar was a major leap in my (drug and alcohol) recovery. I learned more about my behavior from your 2-hour seminar than I’ve learned in 2 months of recovery treatment" - Marty, CA
From International Vocal Artist to Doctor and Inspirational Speaker
As an international concert artist and Las Vegas Headliner Frank Ricci has excited audiences from America to China on a level most only dream about. Frank co-starred with superstars like Reba McEntire, Tony Bennett, Frank Sinatra, Elvis Presley, Michael Jackson, Tammy Wynette, Marty Robbins and many more.
As a result of his unique experience, Frank has the ability to present inspirational speeches and seminars that literally improved the quality of life for attendees. There are thousands of speakers in the world, but few with his extraordinary background to offer a presentation that not only excites his audience but contains important information that can literally improve ones life than Frank Ricci
* "Not only have you assisted in maintaining my stress level, sleep, physical pain and weight management, you also assisted in saving my marriage" - Linda S., County Employee, CA
* "It is not often people have an opportunity to see someone of Frank Ricci's caliber" - O.C. Life Magazine
Contracts Cancer and Establishes a Charitable Institute for Self-Improvement
Years of performing in smoky environments took its toll and Frank contracted Cancer from second-hand smoke. After conquering this deadly disease Frank continued his education and received a Ph.D. in Metaphysical Theology and Certification as a Clinical Hypnotherapist specializing in Behavior Modification and Self-Improvement. Frank then dedicated his life to teaching others how to overcome adversity and improve their lives mentally and physically.
Frank then dedicated his life to teaching others how to overcome adversity and dramatically improve the quality of their health and overall life. In 1994, Frank co-founded The FREND Group Clinic and Institute for Self-Improvement. Today, FREND is a leader in success motivation, stress management and stress-related issues. Today, Frank is a much sort after speaker.
Note: Frank's soon-to-be-released book "From Ghetto to Guru" is in its last editing phase and should be released soon.
Awards & Recognition
* Humanitarian Award for Dr. Ricci's leadership and compassionate work with Downs Syndrome children
* American Cancer Society for our national treatment and education program to help eliminate substance abuse
* Recognition from The Urban League for being a positive role model for inner-city youth
* Testimonials from countless clients whose lives dramatically improved after receiving our program
* Endorsements from government agencies, major corporations, law enforcement, firefighters, health facilities and educational institutions
* “My mission is to inspire people through education, treatment and inspiration so they can lead happier, healthier and more productive lives”.
Are you ready to hire a unique speaker who can literally change lives? - Frank Ricci is the one!
For more information about Frank Ricci, organizations and people whose lives were positively impacted visit his website at http://www.TheFRENDGroup.org or email Frank at DrRicci@TheFRENDGroup.org
- Humanitarian Award for compassionate work with Down Syndrome children
- The American Cancer Society supports our efforts to help people avoid cancer causing behavior
- Recognition by The Urban League for motivating inner-city youth to aspire to higher education and giving back to their communities