Author, Speaker, Community Leader
Do your employees need to learn how to TAKE ACTION in their personal and professional lives?
Eric Hogue is an author, entrepreneur, community leader and motivational speaker specializing in personal and professional development programs. That’s because he brings with him a wealth of wisdom and real world experience from over 20 years in the corporate, sales, and service world. Eric brings to the stage a combination of motivation, solid teachings and fun experiences to his audiences. Eric’s approach to sales, leadership, personal development, team building, inspiration and motivation training may come at a different angle than other speakers but he always returns tremendous value to the group.
Some Fun Facts about Eric Hogue:
- The Mayor of Wylie, Texas: Recently named by Money Magazine as one of the 25 best places to live in the United States.
- President of the Texas School for the Deaf Governing Board: Appointed by the Governor of Texas.
- President of the Birmingham Land Trust: Benefiting the Wylie ISD.
- Named as one of the 21 Leaders for the 21st Century in Collin County, Texas.
- Named the 2014 Wylie, Texas Citizen of the Year by the Wylie Chamber of Commerce.
- Awarded the 2014 Community Builder Award from the Masonic Grand Lodge of Texas.
- Presented the 2014 Presidential Citation from the Society of American Magicians.
- Awarded the Community Ethics Award by the Rotary Club of Wylie East Fork in 2013.
- Member of the International Brotherhood of Magicians and the Society of American Magicians.
- Spent over 20 years of his career in corporate America at various levels of management for:
- Dillard Department Stores
- MCI Telecommunications
- Electronic Data Systems
Today, Eric Hogue speaks to corporations, governmental entities, civic clubs, churches, non-profit organizations and school districts about motivation, leadership, and team building. He will show your organization how people can take action and not miss a magical moment in their lives. Eric believes that there are those who read about history, and there are others who make history.
He is the published author of the children's book, Clinky the Clown and the Secret of Happyville, a chapter book written for 9 – 12 year olds, that focuses on various life lessons.
Eric Hogue has shared the stage with Zig Ziglar, Troy Aikman, Barbara Bush, Dr. Joyce Brothers and David Copperfield.
So take action today...and contact Eric Hogue for more information at 214-945-3327!