John Oda PhD CEO of Profit Now Business Coaching consulting company that conducts Business and peak performance coaching, workshop shops and seminars for business professionals around the world. John Oda PhD is recognized as one of the top entrepreneurs worldwide. He was featured in “Meeting the Giants,” working with renowned speakers such as Anthony Robbins, Stephen Covey, Dan Kennedy, and Les Brown. He is also regarded as a business expert on the Evan Carmichael website. His writings appear alongside other greats like: Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Oprah Winfrey, and Donald Trump
John Oda PhD has been featured as a guest on “Oprah and Friends,” interview by Maya Angelou. ABC television, and has served as a radio host on PBS' online radio with his own personal development show
In 1995, John Oda Phd, met and teamed up with bestselling author and Peak Performance Expert, Joseph McClendon III, a head trainer for the Anthony Robbins organization. His educational background includes a Doctorate in Philosophy (emphasis in Psychology) and certifications in Neuro-Linguistic Programming Master Trainer (NLP). John has also specialized in phobia and emotional challenges during twenty years of practicing.
John served as a Master Business Coach and VP of consultant for Business Breakthroughs International a Chet Holmes, Tony Robbins Company. Robbins acclaims “Business Mastery attended by entrepreneurs, CEO’s and business professionals seeking business growth from 46 different nations.
Business Mastery host of faculty that includes leaders such as marketing genius Jay Abraham, Scott Halman, Steve Wynn, Frank Kern, Keith Cunningham, Eben Pagan, Zappos president Tony Hsieh, Stephen M.R. Covey, Brendon Burchard, and Gary Vannerchuk,
John Oda PhD, is frequently called upon to provide Corporate Training, Keynote addresses, Workshops, and Seminars for many of our fortune 500 companies in the United States as well across the Middle East and Europe.
John Oda PhD is an expert in personal development, mental health and business growth in overcoming the behaviors and inner and outer obstacles, which may impede their sales and or business growth results and affect their bottom line.
Recognizing the need for business growth and peak performance material, specifically geared in the business area, John work provides new insights and solutions to current issues that business professionals deal with on a daily basis. John provides strategies and tools for change which are valuable to business professionals.
John remarkable ability to go straight to the core of the challenge and effect rapid change makes him, a valuable resource as a change agent in the public and private sectors. Known for his unique brand of leadership, presentation style, humor and passion for living. John impact by example, his ability to inspire others to take action and achieve greater results are principles of living that he upholds.
John Oda PhD is the author of Connecting with your teen: Seven Principles to Resolve Teenager Behavioral Challenges and Life is a Garden: The 7 Spiritual Principles of Manifesting Every Area of Your LIfe.
What are the 6 reason of what make John Oda PhD different!
- Humor: John uses the 3 E’s method, he’s entertaining, educational, and exciting, and John will keep the crowd engaged. John believes when they laugh and have fun they are willing to learn so much more.
- Content: John present valuable insights by doing research. John also works with business CEO's on a daily basis, so he understand the insights organizations are facing on a daily basis.
- Authenticity; John is real, his presentation style can adapt to anyone from the CEO to the janitor. He provides tools and strategies for anyone. He lives his message and John challenges the organization to do the same.
- Energy Level:John energy is through the roof, and he will take your organization and guide them with the same passion and enthusiasm he brings to the table,
- Customized: The best keynotes know your wants and speak to your needs. John will interview your employees, the leaders as well as just the front line staff. John presentation style is more interactive, and will have your crowd, laughing, crying, and show them how to function as a human and breakthrough their fears and limitations.
- Walk his talk: John builds rapport with his audience instantly, he moves the crowd to their outcome and beyond anyone expectations.
- Connecting With Your Teen: It's about a teen that makes the wrong choices in his life, and how each choice has consequences. Connecting with your teen, also focus on building a strong family relationship, and utilize tools of how to gain rapport with your teen, and build trust in the family. This book explores the possibility of using the seven principles to bond the family together, and provide case studies to show how to apply the principles. You Will Learn: How to create a family mission statement. How to show your teen love through tough times. How to motivate your teen to achieve success. New ways to communicate with your teen. Who will benefit from Connecting With Your Teen? Parents and youth that are having challenges communicating with each Parents who are committed to finding new ways to bond with their youth. Families that are facing any behavior challenges. Teachers, caregivers, who need tools to help our youth succeed.