I am an award-winning speaker, nationally-syndicated radio show host, author, and educator. Through my nationally-syndicated Take the Lead radio show, speeches, webinars, and consulting, I connect with experts and share tips with leaders, potential entrepreneurs, and employees to develop success strategies. I focus on emotional intelligence, engagement, generational conflict, and other common leadership and communication-related issues. Top companies, including Forbes, have hired me to speak to groups to improve employee relationships, increase engagement, improve productivity, and reduce conflict.
My Take the Lead Radio Show, is a nationally-syndicated talk show on AM/FM every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 10 am EST. It is also available on multiple platforms including iTunes and IHeartRadio. To listen to past episodes, go to http://drdianehamiltonradio.com. The show includes interviews directed at business professionals to help them take the lead in their career and personal life. Guests include Forbes 30 under 30 Brightest Young Entrepreneurs, Time Magazine Top 100 Most Influential People in the World, top authors, renown billionaires, and award-winning social media experts.
My extensive background includes nearly four decades working in many top industries including pharmaceuticals, banking, social media, and education (former MBA Program Chair at the Forbes School of Business and Technology). I have taught more than 1000 business-related courses at multiple universities. I am a certified emotional intelligence and Myers-Briggs MBTI expert. My books and webinars have been sold worldwide and my research published in respected journals. My interviews can be found on Youtube and iTunes, and my articles on Investopedia and other popular sites.
Businesses hire me to speak regarding many topics including:
*How to improve emotional intelligence to be more effective and productive
*How to increase engagement to improve employee loyalty and success
*How to build inter-generational cooperation to avoid conflict
- Book: It's Not You It's Your Personality: Skills to Survive and Thrive in the Modern Workplace
- Book: How to Reinvent Your Career: Make More Money Doing What You Love
- Book: The Online Student's User Manual: Everything You Need to Know to be a Successful Online Student
- Kindle: It's Not You It's Your Personality: Skills to Survive and Thrive in the Modern Workplace
- Kindle: The Online Student's User Manual: Everything You Need to Know to be a Successful Online College Student
- Forbes: Meet the Speakers - Dr. Diane Hamilton
- Forbes Storify: Best of Mentor's Week - Dr. Diane Hamilton
- Forbes Media Investopedia Top Personal Finance Articles by Dr. Diane Hamilton
- Journal of Online Education: Online instructors perception of online vs. traditional education study.
- Exploring the Relationship between Media Choices and Teaching Experience in Online Courses. Center for Scholastic Inquiry
- International Journal of Business Research: Emotional Intelligence in Real Estate Sales Professionals
- Proquest: Examining the Relationship between Emotional Intelligence and Mortgage Sales Productivity
- DrDianeHamilton.com - Top Business and Education-Based Articles
- Dr. Diane Hamilton's e-Portfolio on Portfolium
- Best Presentation Award - Center for Scholastic Inquiry
- Multiple-Time Winner of the President's Circle of Excellence Award - AstraZeneca
- Graduated Magna Cum Laude - Ph.D. in Business Management
- Top Detail Presentation Award - AstraZeneca
- Valuable Contribution Award - Institute for Business and Finance Research
- Multi-Million Dollar Producer - Keller Williams
- Ten Million Dollar Club - Equifirst Corporation
- Board of Advisor - Leadership Akademy
- Nominated for an honorary doctorate degree (in addition to earned one) - University of Advancing Technology