Dr. Debra Lindh
President of Mindful Effect, LLC, is one of the leading stress management and practical mindufulness training authorities in the U.S.
Dr. Debra Lindh, (known as “Dr. Deb”), a world leader in stress management, Amazon Best-Selling Author, PTSD Survior-Advocate, and inventor of the MindfulEffect® Process PMBSR™ specializes in helping her clients transform stress into positive growth. A third-generation entrepreneur, Dr. Deb’s company, the Mindful Effect®, is centered on the philosophy of “everything has value.” Her goal is to provide clients a drug-free option to develop automatic skills to defeat stress reactions real-time, produce long-lasting results, and build sustainable growth. Once those skills are developed and mastered, then clients experience significant results and positive growth.
Dr. Deb also created the PMBSR™ process, which teaches her clients how to build skills quickly, easily, and practically, and use those new skills in their careers and personal life.
She is globally known for customizing training programs for organizations of all sizes and has positively influenced people and organizations worldwide. Fortune 500 companies, entrepreneurs, non-profit organizations, and adults, teens, and children learn the techniques and systems to defeat stress and increase their success.
Dr. Deb has been speaking to audiences around the world for over twenty years on innovation, success, strategy, stress management, ADHD, PTSD, mindfulness, and motivation. She has received many awards and is globally recognized for her pioneering contributions from organizations such as the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, PsychCentral’s Top 21 to Follow on Twitter, Mashable, University of Arizona School of Medicine, American Psychological Association, Working Mother Media, Minnesota Department of Education, and Organization Development Network.
Dr. Deb was also recently interviewed on The Brian Tracy Show appearing on major networking including NBC, ABC, CBS, and FOX, was selected as one of America’s PremierExperts™, and has been a regular quoted contributor in talk radio shows such as Business Game Changers, #PTSDChat, and Bullying Recovery.
Dr. Deb earned a doctorate in Organization Development from the University of St. Thomas, Minneapolis, Minnesota where her award-winning dissertation research explored the effectiveness of mindfulness-based techniques within organizations to reduce employee stress and introduced a modern quantitative measurement, electro-photonic imaging (EPI) stress assessment, into the workplace.
Dr. Deb resides in Minneapolis, Minnesota with her family and their rescue dog where they enjoy fitness, cooking, and family fun.
- Tracy, Brian and Lindh, Debra, “Success Blueprint,” 2016 (December).
- Lindh, Debra, “Workplace stress, mindfulness based stress reduction (MBSR) and electrophotonic imaging gas discharge visualization (EPI/GDV): Innovative practical measurements in Organization Development (OD) and Employee Wellness,” Midwest Qualitative Conference Proceedings, 2013.
- 2017, National Academy of Best Selling Authors Quilly® Award
- 2016, Amazon Best-Selling Author; Co-Authored book with Brian Tracy, The Success Blueprint
- 2016, America's PremierExperts recognizes Dr. Debra Lindh being named one of America's PremierExperts and for your commitment to publishing expert content for the benefit of consumers and journalists.
- 2015, PsychCentral "Best Mental Health Doctors & Therapists to Follow on Twitter"
- 2013, Organization Development Network, Best Student Research Paper
- 2012, Minnesota Inventor’s Congress, Bronze Medal
- 2011, StartUp Nation, Leading Moms in Business Award
- 2010, Forbes Magazine, Most Notable Alumni to St. Catherine University
- 2009, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Faces of IP Award