About Dr. Chuck Jackson.....
Chuck is a three time graduate of the University of Tulsa. He holds a B.S. in Elementary Education, a Master's in Guidance and Counseling and a doctorate in counseling psychology. His professional career began in 1974 as a public school educator and served inner city schools where his ability to encourage and motivate young learners brought him early recognition. He was a guidance counselor in one of Tulsa's fine magnet school programs and an assistant principal for one year before receiving an appointment as one of the youngest principals in the history of the Tulsa school system.
An invitation to speak to the National PTA launched a speaking career that takes him all across the United States and Canada and the formation of his consulting firm called Human Factor Services. Chuck and his wife, Gina, reside in the scenic "lake country" of northeastern Oklahoma where they serve as pastors to the South Grand Lake Christian Church (Disciples of Christ). They share ten beautiful grandchildren who bring great joy to their lives.
Dr. Jackson is known as the speaker who wears bib overalls. What started out as a one-time speech illustration is now his trademark. His attire is not just a costume. Chuck challenges participants to reflect on ways they may have "prejudged" him based on his outward appearance. He encourages them to consider how early assumptions might have inhibited their ability to take him seriously or to believe he might have something of value to share. Chuck then challenges participants to consider ways that such prejudgments might detrimentally affect their relationships with colleagues and clients.
A participant once observed: "Rare is the presenter that can move you from laughter to tears and back again." In an energetic and informative way Chuck delivers memorable messages about TEAM BUILDING, LEADERSHIP, MANAGEMENT, SALES AND CUSTOMER SERVICE. His most often requested presentations are:
· “Are you ON FIRE or Just Plain BURNT OUT?”
· “The POWER of the POSITIVE!”
Chuck draws on over twenty-five years of professional experience as an educator, psychologist, counselor and pastor to deliver uplifting messages of encouragement to:
- Health Care Providers (Oncologists, Nurses, Foster Families, Hospitals, Substance Abuse Programs)
- Parent, Teacher and Student Groups (School Admin., School Board Assoc., PTA, Teacher In-Service, Student Govt., Head Start)
- Government Agencies (Depts. of Corrections and Transportation, Social Security Admin., Veterans Admin., City Employees)
- Corporations (Sales Representatives, Managers, Customer Service Providers)
- Professional Associations (Realtors, Property Managers, Accountants, Chambers of Commerce, Court Administrators, Firefighters)
- Faith Based Groups (Retreats, Conferences, Conventions)
- Native American Tribes (Tribal employees)