Dr. Anne Truong is a highly respected physician, best-selling author and internationally sought-after speaker on the topics of regenerative stem cell medicine, pain management, and applications for aesthetics and sexuality. With over 20 years of experience, she has earned a reputation as a profound, engaging, and influential keynote speaker who uses her global platform to teach allied health professionals and doctors.
Dr. Truong’s book, Erectile Dysfunction Fix, has helped thousands of men regain their ability to enjoy intimate relationships previously ruined by erectile dysfunction (ED). Her book describes the Priapus Shot (P-Shot), an ingenious treatment using Platelets-Rich Plasma (PRP) and the patient’s own blood’s innate healing abilities to mend injuries and treat ED without drugs or surgery.
Dr. Truong is the sole founder, owner, and president of Truong Rehabilitation Center in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Her practice offers treatment for pain management and rehabilitation, functional medicine, regenerative medicine, and cosmetic and sexual medicine. Long known for being ahead of the curve, she has been using innovative techniques in stem cell therapy since 2006.
Dr. Truong has been Board Certified in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Electrodiagnostic Medicine for twenty years. Her clinical focus is on anti-aging medicine using her patients’ own stem cells to treat pain, look younger, and feel more vibrant. She believes it is possible to live to the age of 120, and works to keep her patients feeling the way that they had at the age of thirty.
In addition to running her medical practice, Dr. Truong is Assistant Clinical Professor in the Department of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, Virginia and at Edward Via College of Osteopathic Medicine at Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Virginia.
Her notable accomplishments include having served continuously as the President of the Virginia Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Society since 2005; being named the 2018 Entrepreneur of the Year from the Regional Chamber of Commerce; and fulfilling her role as the Ambassador for Women Entrepreneurs Day Organization for the United Nations. She was named a Top Doctor by Northern Virginia Magazine for three consecutive years.
Dr. Truong earned a Bachelor of Science at the University of California at Berkeley, then earned her medical degree at the University of Nevada School of Medicine. She continued her training in Internal Medicine at The University of California at Irvine and completed her residency in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation at Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas. Dr. Truong continued as an assistant professor at Baylor, teaching Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation to physicians in training.
Visit her online at www.truongrehab.com.
- Are you or someone you love among the estimated 30 million American men experiencing erectile dysfunction? Would you like to cure it naturally, without the serious, lasting side effects of medication or the pain and risk of surgery? Erectile Dysfunction Fix reveals how you can take advantage of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) treatments to regenerate your sex life, increase sensation and pleasure, and naturally correct your erectile dysfunction. In this book, patients and doctors alike will discover: â€¢ A completely natural alternative to Viagra, in case you either havenâ€™t found it helpful, are unable to take it in combination with other medications, or are unwilling to introduce the negative side effects of such drugs into your body â€¢ How the PRIAPUS SHOTÂ® (P-SHOTÂ®) uses the growth factors of Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) from your own blood to regenerate new vascular blood flow to your penis in order to treat erectile dysfunction, enlarge your penis and increase sensation for a better orgasmic experience â€¢ Additional ways PRP can be used, such as the healing of joints, soft tissue inflammation, and other pains â€¢ How Platelet Rich Plasma treatment can help increase your sexual confidence and revive your intimate relationship â€¢ How you can avoid harmful side effects and costly downtime of many erectile dysfunction treatment options Erectile dysfunction is a treatable, natural part of aging usually caused by organic medical or psychological conditions. Dr. Truong's book will give alternative treatments for erectile dysfunction in place of medicines such as Viagra, which can cause serious side effects. Youâ€™ll discover how to fix your erectile dysfunction naturally, in as little as an hour, yet with long-lasting results.
- 2018 Entrepreneur of the Year in the Fredericksburg area by the Fredericksburg Regional Chamber of Commerce.
- President of the Virginia Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Society since 2005.
- She has been named to Top Doctors since 2012 by Northern Virginia Magazine.
- Women Entrepreneur Ambassador by Women's Entrepreneurship Day Organization (WEDO)