Donna Rippley has conducted presentations from coast to coast. Through discovery activities and inspirational stories she takes participants on a journey to their fist action step in their desired transformation. She is an author, speaker and coach/consultant specializing in strategies to support people in retirement life planning, leadership development and mentoring success. She has presented to the financial, non-profit and corporate sector as well as with small business owners and a variety of organizations.
Ms. Rippley is the author of I Want a NEW CAREER…Now What Do I Do? She also published Great Leaders are Great Coaches – 50 Coaching Strategies That Leaders Can Use to Develop Their Teams. She has been seen on NBC, CBS, ABC, and Fox affiliates around the country. Donna has presented at national conferences and on a variety of panels.
Donna has over 30 years of experience in the field of education with much of the focus being on professional development training and leadership development. She has added business, team and executive coaching training through program completion at Results Coaching Systems (Neuro Leadership Group). She is a certified member of International Coaches Association. Ms.Rippley has taught at several universities.
5 REASONS. Meeting and Event Planners Love Donna
- Top Selling Author. Donna shares hard-won insights from a lifetime of leadership in the field of education and coaching. She takes time to meet with participants after speaking engagements and to sign her book for them.
- Engages Audiences. Donna's presentations engage audience members, drawing them into a spirit of exploration and growth.
- Immediate Application. Participants leave with new strategies and an action step they can implement right away.
- Broad Appeal. Donna's action-centered, outcome oriented message appeals to people at all different levels in a variety of walks of life.
- Leading Authority. As a neuroscience trained coach and author, Donna has consulted with businesses and leads groups as well as individuals through life transformations.
More Info For Meeting and Event Planners
- Presentations can be customized to meet the needs of your organization or event. To discuss email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 727-748-2483.
- Volume book discount pricing available to organizations wishing to include books a part of the registration packet.
- Post presentation book signing available.