Donna Duffy is an engaging and inspirational speaker, coach and retreat leader, who masterfully addresses a diverse array of topics. She deftly weaves together her business expertise, rich life experiences with humor and authentic transparency that engages, educates and equips her clients and audience for an impactful, uplifting and transformational experience.
An accomplished entrepreneur, leader and noted visionary, Donna is dedicated to helping others, especially women leaders and entrepreneurs, achieve their potential, realize their influence and recognize their opportunity to impact those around them. She has recently launched The S.A.G.E. Success Studio, a vehicle to further meet the unique interests and needs of midlife women entrepreneurs and leaders, to assist them in maximizing the gifts and opportunities available to them.
A successful community leader and educator in the Middle East for 18 years, once back in the U.S., she worked in the education field for several years before becoming an entrepreneur. Working alongside other small businesses, it became clear that many business owners felt isolated, ill-equipped and on their own. As an innovative leader and community supporter, she started connecting small business owners, weekly around her kitchen table, to discuss business development, marketing strategies and joint venture opportunities. In 2009, 3E Marketing Solutions, a boutique marketing agency, began officially serving the small business community in the Delaware area.
For the past 4 consecutive years she has opened her office and heart to the small business community, serving well over 1,000 entrepreneurs, business owners and those aspiring to join the ranks, at her monthly complimentary workshop, the Boost Your Business (BYB). She has shared the challenges of her own entrepreneurial journey, effective marketing tips and business expertise while encouraging networking and joint ventures among attendees.
As a business and community leader, entrepreneur, strategist and coach, Donna has found that her true passion is helping individuals clarify their vision, embrace their purpose and stand in their strengths and potential. She strives to motivate, enlighten and challenge others to push past limiting beliefs and mindset issues to transition toward empowered choices and bold forward actions.
She easily engages and aligns with her audience and clients, connecting to where they are while creating a vision for where they can go, offering practical, applicable solutions to make it happen. Donna has become a trusted leader and resource for the business community.
Selected Professional Accomplishments
- 2016 TEDx Wilmington Women Speaker
- 2016 John Maxwell Top 30 Leadership Award
- 2015 Business Woman of the Year – New Castle County Chamber of Commerce, DE
- 2015 Author - Embracing Autumn -A Motivational Field Guide For Midlife Women Entrepreneur’s
- 2014-2016 President, National Association of Women Business Owners, Delaware
- 2012 Alumnus of the Year Eastern University - Class of 1983
- 2012 Inspiring Business Award – Bethany-Fenwick area Chamber of Commerce
- Contributing Author – Inspired Women Succeed
- Contributing Author -Smart Women Live Their WHY
- Co-Founder Bridging the Gap School – Nazareth, Israel Recent Speaking Events:
Recent Speaking Events:
- October 2016 TEDx Wilmington Wilmington
- October 2016 Keynote for Cecil County, MD Business Hall of Fame
- November 2016 Emerging Enterprise Center (Business Incubator) - Small Business Bootcamp
- November 2016 Live 2 Lead - Delaware Leadership
- December 2016 Delaware County Community College Business Society (PA)
- December 2016 Delaware State Chamber of Commerce
Areas of Expertise:
- Retreat Leader
- Strategic Planning
- Motivational Speaking
- Community and Team Building
- Digital Marketing
- Event Planning
- Middle Eastern issues
- Bi-Lingual (English/Arabic)
- Alternative Education
- Bachelor of Science; Business Administration, Eastern University St. David’s PA
- Certified Marketing Consultant -Infusionsoft
- Master Level Seasons of Change Coach
- Event and Wedding Planning Certification; US Event Guide
- AUTHOR - "Embracing Autumn: A Motivational Field Guide for Mid Life Women Entrepreneurs": Published October 2015 - Look deep inside yourself as the leaves of your life change color and this scrumptious season yields up its harvest. It is autumn. It’s our season and an unprecedented time of courage and growth for mid-life women entrepreneurs. This chapter of our lives is wrought with possibility, so ripe for the picking, brimming with wisdom and possibility that must not be wasted for one second.
- 2016 Top 30 John Maxwell Leadership Award
- 2015 Business Woman of the Year - New Castle County Chamber of Commerce, Delaware.
- 2012 Inspiring Business Award – Bethany-Fenwick area Chamber of Commerce, Delaware
- 2012 Alumna of the Year Award – Eastern University, St. Davids, PA Class of ‘83