Discover what audiences can gain from change agent and a top trusted advisor to the C-suite, Denise Graziano, on how to attract and retain top talent.
For over 30 years Denise Graziano has helped companies differentiate and gain competitive advantage in their market, through better communication and leveraging the power of positive employee and customer experiences.
Does this sound or look familiar?
• Top talent lost to competitors
• Team performance and productivity declines
• Trust and Communication issues
• Poor morale
Here is your solution: in Denise's custom tailored programs that are filled with current data, stories, interaction and energy, guaranteed to produce results. Including:
• Take ACTion, don’t take cover. How to Build Winning Teams when Everyone is a Flight Risk (Employees and Clients)
- Talent is a Team Sport - Talent challenges today require a strategic 360 degree approach — what that looks like and actions to take.
- Optimize Talent - Building alignment between business strategy and people strategy with the right blend of technology (science) and solutions (art)
- Communicating during during M&A or transformation - how to retain talent and preserve the value of the deal.
• Shifting HR from Transactional to Strategic to align people strategy with business strategy
- Tying initiatives to ROI
• #MeToo Era - The Communication and Cultural Implications
Denise speaks nationwide and delivers presentations in any format: Keynote, Breakout, Workshop, Executive Roundtable.
Demo reel: https://vimeo.com/330060498
Longer Form video: https://vimeo.com/325255778/8236b15df7
- A fresh take on talent
- Passionate about making a difference for talent hungry companies
- Her advice is a practical assessment of the current problems with
acquiring and keeping high potential talent in a growing shortage
- Good session overall. Good to hear about a topic that finance
professionals don’t generally think about all the time
- Thought-provoking insights. Great session
- Really well-done and terrific lessons provided
Praise for Talent is a Team Sport
“A wake-up call for executives”
“Fascinating & Revolutionary”
“A modern vision on talent strategy”
“A must read in the age of instantaneous information” “Finally a fresh take on talent”