Do You Want To Inspire and Engage Your Audience?
Want Them to Leave Not Only Feeling Energized, But Empowered?
Whether your audience is 12 or 1,200 in North America or abroad, Debra can deliver a customized message of motivation for your meeting, conference or company workshop. She understands that your audience members want not only to be inspired, but to receive real-life, innovative business-building strategies that they can implement right away.
Debra is the award-winning author of Millionaire Marketing on a Shoestring BudgetTM. An entrepreneurial spirit, she started her own business in 1989.
A passionate connector who enjoys interacting with audience participants, she pulls back the curtain on her business to share her marketing expertise with your audience. Encouraging them to participate, her thought-provoking presentations highlight the importance and value of building relationships and the art of engaging as they apply to:
- Attracting a steady stream of happy clients.
- Achieving top-of-mind awareness, cost-effectively.
- Nurturing relationships in a digital world.
- Generating leads that convert prospects into loyal, raving fans.
- Creating captivating messages that resonate with prospects.
- Maximizing and getting value from their experience on LinkedIn.
Creating Positive Energy With Powerful Results
Debra helps enthusiastic business and sales professionals – who want to increase their visibility – fast forward their marketing, without breaking the bank, so they not only nurture profitable relationships, build their personal brands, and grow their businesses, but they create a lifestyle that provides them with the freedom, flexibility and fun to do what they love.
Her presentations incorporate her honesty, integrity and heartwarming style, which participants have described as inspirational, engaging, energetic and educational. Debra’s speaking philosophy is to entertain you and your audience members with passion, optimism and real-life examples that inspire them along the road to success.
From entrepreneurs and independent business professionals to sales teams and marketing professionals, your audience walks away feeling confident, encouraged and empowered.
Words of Praise for Debra's Speaking. . .
"Debra energized me with great ideas.” ~ P. Dumas, HBP Inc., Washington, D.C.
“Debra rocks the house!” ~ Patrick Snow, Best-Selling Author of Creating Your Own Destiny, Maui, HI
"I've attended programs on LinkedIn marketing in the past so I wasn't expecting much. . .but I was pleasantly surprised! Debra gives you the big picture concepts of LinkedIn and then drills down to the specific details needed to really maximize your presented on this critical social media platform. I was surprised at how much I DIDN'T know about LinkedIn. I highly recommend Debra's program." ~R. Braun, Denver, CO
"Debra's presentation was exciting, informative, interactive and professional." ~ Dr. Denny McCorkle, Professor of Marketing, University of Northern Colorado
"Debra made it fun and interactive. She provided information that my members could take away and use in their businesses immediately. I would highly recommend having Debra share ideas with your audience, too.” ~ MJ Jensen, Tucson Marketing Profesionals, Tucson, AZ
- Are you seeking greater exposure for your business? Want to achieve top-of-mind awareness in the marketplace? Frustrated because you think you have to spend a lot of money to get noticed? If you answered “yes” to one or all of these questions then this book was written for you. It’s frightening to dip into your budget and keep on spending when business is slow, isn’t it? However, to stay ahead of your competition, marketing should be an ongoing priority for your company. The good news is you don’t need a Super Bowl budget to attract new customers. You can market yourself — and your business – in more ways than one without breaking the bank. Throughout the pages of "Millionaire Marketing on a Shoestring Budget™," I share practical yet creative ideas on how to successfully get your message out into the world. It’s a compilation of strategies that I implemented during my 29+ years in business – and, I’m still here today, so I am happy to help you discover how to enjoy longevity in your business as well.
- Colorado Excellence Award - Sep 2013 - Small Business Institute for Excellence in Commerce. The Small Business Institute for Excellence in Commerce (SBIEC) recognized The Write Direction as a 2013 Colorado Excellence Award recipient. Each year the SBIEC conducts business surveys & industry research to identify companies that have achieved demonstrable success in their local business environment and industry category. The Write Direction has consistently demonstrated a high regard for upholding business ethics and company values which is a trait seldom found in its industry. Read more at http://www.sbiec.org/PressRelease/b_id/3034490815
- Creative Person of the Year - 2004 - Rocky Mountain Direct Marketing Association (RMDMA). Recognized by my peers in the direct marketing industry for my skills as a direct response copywriter.
- Small Business of the Year -1998 - Boulder Chamber of Commerce. For outstanding accomplishment as a single-person business, known as the "Lone Eagle" category.
- Volunteer of the Year - 1993 - Boulder Chamber of Commerce. Served as an ambassador for the Boulder Chamber of Commerce, chaired the the Small Business Council, presented numerous marketing programs, co-founded the Businesswomen's Leadership Group and served on the Board of Directors.