Global Business Speaker David Pisarra is host of the Men's Family Law Podcast, Back Story and Podcasting for Professionals - David Pisarra is an expert on digital marketing for professionals and companies that want to increase their reach, and shorten the sales cycle from prospect, to purchaser. When you want a presentation on the hottest new marketing in the digital world - Podcasting, you need to bring a dynamic, clear communicator to your event who understands how to leverage technology, and create connection with an audience.
Whether you need a 45 minute 10,000 foot overview of digital marketing, or a 4 hour in the trenches workshop where your attendees come away with an action plan they can start, AND IMPLEMENT in 90 days - you want to speak with David Pisarra for a customized presentation.
Building on his own successful podcast, which is directly responsible for hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenue, David is now sharing his time, talent and expertise on digital marketing to help other grow their businesses and share their message. A prolific writer, he has authored five books, thousands of articles for publications such as the Santa Monica Daily Press, GoodMenProject and appeared in publications such as the Wall Street Journal, Maxim and OUT magazine.
Demo Videos of David Pisarra Speaking
Short form example (1 minute): What is Podcasting?
Medium form example (6 minutes): Winning Inspirational speech - My Glass Eye
Long form example (30 minutes): Open Circle in Mexico - Inspirational Speech - Silver Linings
Long form example (35 minutes):Global Speakers Summit in New Zealand - Podcasting for Professionals
PODCASTING - THE ULTIMATE SALES MACHINE
Podcasting is the ultimate 24/7 sales marketing tool and in this presentation attendees will learn why they need to have a podcast to create the community around their product or service, establish their own expertise and credibility in their industry, and most importantly, shorten the sales cycle from lead to client.
- 30-90 minute presentation
- Half day and full day team workshops
This program is perfect for:
- C-Level Executives
- Senior Marketing Management
The audience will gain:
- Enthusiasm for sharing their story with the world
- A working knowledge of the world of podcasting
- An Action Item List to launch a podcast in 30 day
THE FIRST PANCAKE RULE - LESSONS ON LEADERSHIP FROM THE FRONTLINES OF FAILURE
Leaders today are faced with a growing problem - How to empower employees to try new solutions. In this talk, David shares the lessons, values and principles of his upcoming book 'The First Pancake Rule' for today's corporate leaders. Using his own moving and highly personal experiences in life and business as the foundation for an exciting and inspiring talk on facing failure and learning from it. Format: 45-60 minute keynote speech
This program is perfect for:
- Stagnant and depressed teams who need to break out of their thinking
- Sales teams that facing a tough market or industry challenges
- Senior Management that wants to be energized
The audience will leave with:
- An enthusiasm for rational risk taking
- Leaders will know how to build a failure friendly environment for creatives
- A renewed sense of optimism and positive thinking skills
Previous Speaking Engagements:
- Global Speakers Summit - Auckland,New Zealand
- Professional Speakers Association - Johannesburg, South Africa
- Open Circle Society – Ajijic, Mexico
- American Legion – Chapala, Mexico
- Children's Institute Los Angeles - Conference and Trainings.
- Los Angeles County Bar Association - MInor's Counsel Training
- Santa Monica Parks and Recreation Department
- BlogPaws Social Media Conference – Falls Church, VA
- WordCamp LAX 2014 – Los Angeles, CA
- Cross-Campus – Santa Monica, CA
- New Visions Foundation – Santa Monica, CA
- Rotary Club of Santa Monica
- California Men's Gathering
- Westside Toastmasters – Santa Monica, CA
- South Bay Study Group – White Zuckerman Warshavsky – Hermosa Beach, CA
- Valley Study Group – White Zuckerman Warshavsky – Van Nuys, CA
- A Man's Guide To Divorce Strategy - - a primer for men who are faced with questions about what to expect in the family court system and how to build a strategy to protect themselves and their children.
- A Man's Guide to Child Custody - a primer for men who are faced with questions about what to expect in the family court system and custody of their children.
- A Man's Guide to Domestic Violence - This short helpful guidebook is written for men with questions about what to expect in a domestic violence case, and how to protect themselves. It uses a clear, direct style without confusing legal terms, to answer the questions most men ask, providing real-world solutions to everyday situations. This book is designed for a man to go directly to the answers he needs.The case studies section describes real cases and results. The bonus essays are packed with legal information.
- What About Wally? Co-Parenting A Pet With An Ex - This handbook on how to share a dog is written by Pet Expert Steven May and Family Law attorney David T. Pisarra. Using their years of experience with couples who break up, they demonstrate how to share the love a dog, and develop a Parenting Plan that allows a couple to overcome the friction points. Drawing on their respective breakups, each author contributes their perspective, and using themselves as real life examples, they explain how couples who used to be in love, can continue to be Pet Parents to their dog.