Are you looking for an engaging, interactive speaker to transform your event, meeting, or program into a truly memorable experience?
With a focus on perseverance, motivation, and preparation as it relates to leadership, career, transformation, entrepreneurship, education, and team-building, Daphne Valcin is a veteran group facilitator and has spoken effectively to small groups and has wowed crowds of thousands of people for over 20 years. Time and time again, after her engagements, organizational contacts have said they have never seen individuals so engaged and excited as a result of a speaker’s presentation. Many of them mention that she is the most engaging speaker that they’ve witnessed in years at their organization. Her first large-scale speaking engagement was in 1997 in front of an audience of around 400, and over the years, she has spoken in front of audiences as large as 6,000.
Daphne obtained national training and certification towards her mastery in motivational speaking and group facilitation and has a passion for bringing groups together around goal attainment, team-building, and organizational development.
MORE ABOUT DAPHNE:
After observing the struggles of youth and adults in her Miami neighborhood during her youth, including an influx of drugs and violence, Daphne always dreamed of one day being successful and becoming a community leader.
She attended the University of Florida, where she served as her graduation commencement speaker, obtaining the University of Florida Summer 2006 Graduating Outstanding Female Leader Award and later attended the University of Pennsylvania, graduating with a 3.9 G.P.A.
She is now a career and business coach and professional speaker along with being a proud wife and mom of 2 small children, who hit double her husband’s income in revenues this past April, all while working 25 hours a week as CEO of Daphne Valcin Coaching. Her coaching has resulted in business coaching clients increasing their revenues by more than 10 times and career coaching clients getting their first senior-level positions or successfully landing their dream job.
As a community leader, she also started an organization in 2003 that has awarded over $30,000 in college scholarships to over 30 youth since the organization’s inception.
As a seasoned mentor, motivational speaker, and certified group facilitator, who has literally facilitated growth opportunities for thousands of people across the country through her speaking for more than a decade, her goal is to ensure her audiences have the strategies and motivation that they need to move forward to meet and exceed their goals and produce results.
Her own journey, from pushing through personal and community struggle to hope and possibility, allows her to successfully lead others to a place of opportunity, perseverance, and dream realization.
DAPHNE'S TOPICS INCLUDE:
✓ Motivation and Inspiration,
✓ Perseverance and Preparation as it Relates to Life, College, Career, or Business,
✓ Marketing and Sales Strategies for Business,
✓ Personal and Team Development,
✓ Leadership Development and Assessment,
✓ Enhancing Personal Presence,
✓ Goal Setting,
✓ Maximizing Daily Personal and Business Productivity,
✓ Mission-Driven Business Start-Ups, ✓ Strategic Planning and Marketing, &
✓ Educational and Career Progression.
DAPHNE'S ACCOLADES INCLUDE:
- National College Board Professional Fellowship Inaugural Fellow
- Washington, D.C. Capital Cause Changemaker of the Year Nominee
- Washington, D.C. Capital Cause Heart of Giving Circles Projects Award
- Golden Key International Honour Society Honorary Member
- University of Florida Commencement Speaker University of Florida Outstanding Female Leader Award
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc. Lambda Psi Chapter Social Activism Award
SOME OF DAPHNE'S PAST AND PRESENT AFFILIATIONS INCLUDE:
- Forbes Coaches Council
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING:
“Pure Energy. Daphne Valcin is a terrifically insightful motivator, speaker, and leader. She approached our group of young women with purpose and grace. Her open, fun, and spirited personality made each student feel comfortable and ready to receive information of empowerment and vision. I highly recommend her services….5 STARS! She is truly a gift sent to inspire and uplift all!”
-Dr. Natalie Boulware, Coordinator of Young Women Aiming Higher
"Daphne came in to initially work with my board on a number of issues that had been preventing our team as a whole from reaching its goals. Daphne was punctual, personable, and knowledgeable and connected with the entire team. She developed, led, and demonstrated team building exercises that helped our newly formed team engage and open up to one another in ways we could not believe. She helped us to stay focused, design a strategic plan, and understand we must set realistic goals based on time, human capital experience, and performance.
We are so happy with the service Daphne provided. The knowledge, tips, and resources have helped us tremendously and for that we are forever grateful! I highly recommend Daphne to work with any nonprofit as she is the best I have encountered thus far!"
-Nicole Thomas, Founder and Executive Director of Future Next
- Certified Professional Coach
- Master Practitioner - Energy Leadership Index
PARTIAL CLIENT LIST:
- Children's Home Society
- City of Deerfield Beach
- FirstServe USA
- Funnel to Five Figures and Beyond Summit
- Future Next
- Greater Miami Service Corps
- HoneyShine, Inc.
- Miami Dade College
- Miami Police Athletic League
- Mount Bethel Human Services Corporation
- National Association of Women Business Owners
- National Black MBA Association
- Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office
- Rotary Club of Pompano Beach
- Score at the Top
- Society of Finance and Career Counseling Professionals
- The Salvation Army
- University of Florida
- University of Miami
Contact Daphne today!
To book Daphne Valcin for your event or for more information, call 202-695-2135 or email email@example.com TODAY!
- College Board Professional Fellow Award - 2014
- Capital Cause Washington, D.C. Changemaker of the Year Finalist - November 2013
- Capital Cause Washington, D.C. Changemaker of the Year Finalist - November 2012
- Golden Key International Honour Society Honorary Member, Howard University - December 2008
- University of Florida Summer 2006 Dean of Students Office/Office of Alumni Affairs Graduating Outstanding Female Leader Award - August 2006
- University of Florida Summer 2006 Commencement Speaker - August 2006
- Warrington College of Business Dean’s List - April 2003
- Bell Multicultural High School Most Outstanding 9th Grade Teacher Award - May 2011
- Ms. Black and Gold Pageant Ms. Congeniality/ First Runner Up - 2004