A transformational mentor, Cinda Lucas is in tune with college women today. She has worked in the college arena since 1984, serving as a Sorority Recruitment Advisor, Chapter Advisor and Sorority International Council Officer. She continues to travel for her Sorority as a recruitment, communications and team building specialist across the U.S.
An inspirational and motivation speaker who engages and challenges women to think about all issues facing the student today - she affects change. She delves into values assessments, stress management, and achieving scholastic excellence to learning how to “party” while remaining in control and true to your values, and how to network and land that first job after graduation.
- First woman vice president at Hang Ten Int’l
- Corporate Director, Licensing, Corporate Sponsor Programs for Sea World Parks, CA, FL, OH
- First woman CEO at Starlight Musical Theatre
- Early non-related kidney donor to her Sorority sister
- Partner in Lucas Enterprises - international licensing, marketing and strategic planning company
- InSync Academy, a company geared to college students and corporate employees, with training in team building, enhancing leadership skills, strategic planning, finding your passion and values & integrity building.
- Rancho Santa Fe Rotary
- UCSD Moores Cancer Center,
- USC Trojan League
- San Diego Musical Theatre
- Gamma Phi Beta Foundation
- St. Peter's Church
Cinda has been honored locally and nationally for her community service, University service and business acumen, including the prestigious, Betty Wood Gilmour award for outstanding leadership to the Greek community presented at the Western Regional Greek Conference, (representing 60 universities throughout the 14 western states.) In 1997 Cinda won the San Diego Women Who Mean Business Award for Fine Arts and in November 1999 was awarded the San Diego KGTV Channel 10 Leadership Award for her work with Starlight Musical Theatre in San Diego, California.