Christy Largent has spent the past 17 years focusing on developing ways forward-thinking companies can strengthen Employee Engagement. Her clients would tell you she is obsessed with helping them create positive change in the ways their employees think and act.
She has a diverse background having worked both locally and internationally. Christy speaks for associations and organizations who want practical, real life skills to improve employee engagement, increase productivity and explode profits.
Christy's Programs are high energy and fun. They also ensure the attendee experience is:
- Interactive: No boring lectures, just appropriate activities helping attendees learn by doing
- Entertaining: Laughter boosts learning
- Inspiring: Attendees are moved to actually start implementing what they learn
- Empowering: Practical content gives attendees both confidence and competence
- Engaging: Participants can engage before, during and after the event using the latest (and easiest) technology
In addition, Christy provides meeting planners with:
- Strategy session with event organizer to help develop a stragegy for marketing event
- Pre-conference video to get people excited about attending the event
- Post-conference video to highlight the most important key ideas and action steps from the event