Charlotte Henley is a speaker, author, trainer, and a former college professor. Her areas of expertise are wellness, team building, leadership, group facilitation, active living, and active learning. Several themes weave through all of her work; they are; positivity in the home and workplace, and the importance of human connections to expand self-awareness.
Charlotte loves working with not-for-profit and membership-based organizations that are eager to open doors to fresh ideas.
She is a True Colors Certified Facilitator, Certified Wellness Coach, and is trained in the Spirit and Science of Holistic Health, Open Space Technology, and Appreciative Inquiry. Charlotte is engaging and entertaining. She will deliver a meaningful message with practical applications to everyday living.
Perhaps the most relevant asset of Charlotte’s is her ability to question the status quo, and presenting information in innovative ways setting her apart from others. Get connected and get inspired with Charlotte. She will customize her presentation to represent your confrence theme and goals.
- Explore Your True Colors®
- Whole Weigh: How to Quit Dieting and Start Living
- Wellness from the Whole Way
- Celebrate What’s Right with the World™
- Positivity in the Classroom, Workplace or Home
- Ten Tips for School Wellness
- Conflict Prevention
- Building Healthy Community Groups
- How to Facilitate Circle Conversations
- Write Them Up or Lift Them Up
- Energizing your Community/Organization
- The Dynamics of Workplace Culture
- How to Help the Human Spirit Thrive
- Leadership From the Heart
- You’ve Got To Have a Vision
- Educational Institutions
- Rural Communities
- Women’s Groups and Organizations
- Membership Based Groups and Organizations