Charlotte Haymore, the Vision Voice, is an International Inspirational and Motivational speaker. She is a certified life coach and published author. Charlotte attended Southern Illinois University in Carbondale , Illinois and Metropolitan State University in Denver Colorado. She completed three years of college and has received certificates in human service development, travel and tourism, certified travel consultant, radio broadasting and most recently women's empowerment life coach.
Over the past several years, she has spoken to large numbers of travel organizations, women's groups, church groups and commuity groups including:
- The Travel Professionals of Color National Associaiton
- NTA (National Travel Association)
- Denver Urban Spectrum Newspaper "Black Hisory Month Celebration"
- The House Worship Center
- Life by Design Women's Conference
- Living Waters Women's Support Group
While developing a career in travel and tourism, she also worked in radio as a newscaster and talk show host plus a voice over talent. She now focuses on empowering others, especially the 55+ women population, to activate the visions within and move to greater heights. Charlotte connects with her audiences and captivates them with real life stories of challenges and successes, assuring them "Deams + Vision = Success and dreams can come true, even if they are delayed.
Charlotte is the immediate past president of the Aurorators Toastmasters Club located in Aurora, Colorado and continues to participate as an actively engaged member. She is honored to have received Toastmasters awards at both the Club and Area levels.
After a 22 year career with United Airlines, Charlotte chose to retire and become an entrepreneur. She opened and managed her own travel agency "Charlotte's Cruises -N- Tours", for approximately 20 years with a focus on group travel.
She also served as founding president of the TPOC National Asociation for 11 years.
Her journey has now taken her to the vision that began when she was a child. She speaks, writes and coaches others on how to activate their inner vision so the vision will work and their dreams will come true.
- 2015 TPOC Founder Award (Travel Professionals of Color Travel Association)
- 1st Place Area D-6 2014 Table Topics Contest Toastmasters International District 26
- 2nd Place Denver Division 2014 International Speech Contest Toastmasters International District 26
- 2012 Culinary & Hospitality Management Institute of the College of the Bahamas 10th Year Anniversary Award.
- Black Meetings & Tourism 2006 APEX Award for Distinguished Service
- 2003 Travel Age West Minority Agents Award