Charles Cary affectionately known as Sir Charles is the only Peak Performance Strategist in the USA that uses the mantra of Radiate their Brains & Inspire Team Gain to show people how to turn periods of uncertainty into career-defining moments. Understanding the importance of peak performance values, Charles places emphasis on defining and executing clear processes for meeting objectives.
Your organization will benefit from his open, honest, clear and direct approach as it relates to communication, leadership and building self-esteem. Most organizations have called on Charles for this very reason (NIH-NIDA, HUD (Housing & Urban Development), Amgen, Staples, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, The Federal Reserve Banks of Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, and Detroit just to mention a few). In addition, his passion for teaching increases with each opportunity.
Although Charles has empowered many organizations it cannot be done without his enigmatic approach of customizing and presenting for you with truth and honesty. This approach has proven valuable and has landed him appearances on ION TV, CBS, NBC, ABC, WHUR Radio and The Keynote: Reality Show which has been a testament to his hard work and determination to encourage, empower and inspire others with a process that works!
In addition to helping many others, he has also transformed his own life from environmental and life-threatening challenges (2-time Cancer survivor and having won the battle over substance abuse). Sacrifice, change, and a transition is not usually desired, but sometimes its needed to get the results you need.
As an Amazon Best Seller and with vast experience in training and keynoting he has been viewed as a combination of Wayne Dyer meets Les Brown and clients love it.
Sir Charles Cary is an inspiration! The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society was thrilled to have Mr. Cary join us at a patient education program in the DC metro area to share his blood cancer journey with patients and families also touched by leukemia, lymphoma and myeloma. Sir Charles’ story was personal and empowering…a great speaker for the patient advocacy community!
–Tracy Orwig, Patient Access Director, The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society, National Capital Area Chapter
Intelligent, insightful, impactful. Sir Charles Cary transforms hard-earned personal life survival lessons from insurmountable odds and reimposes them into a book about courage, possibilities and “Yes, you can” teachings for all! He never shies away from the pain or shame of his past but instead uses them as a foundation for firsthand knowledge of cause and cure. ‘Radiate The Brain & Change The Game’ is a great gift to give… yourself.
–Teo, Founder of EarlyFuel.com
“I read this book and listened to the CD 3 times so far…A unique but simple concept…Radiate the areas that no longer serve us…This book and CD is a reminder to me that the actions and decisions I make matter in all areas of my life…Change is scary…but easier with a plan, coach or guide…Thank you Sir Charles Cary”!
-–Annette Lavigne, Toastmaster
“You are so inspirational. I only shared your space for a hot minute, but your spirit drew me to you and keeps my interest.”
–Dr. Helene Clayton Jeter, FDA
FOR ADDITIONAL CLIENT COMMENTS, PLEASE VISIT: www.SirCharlesCaryInc.com/reviews
CLICK VIDEO TO THE LEFT TO SEE LIVE PRESENTATION SAMPLES!!
- Radiate The Brain & Change The Game - Finding the Cure 4 Cancer in Your Business & Existence! Everyone has a talent, gift or a special something but most of us never tap into it! If you are honest with yourself this book will show you how you can find your "sweet spot".
- Aligned by Design...Linked into Your Legacy! This book continues the conversation from its predecessor "Radiate the Brain & Change the Game! Once you find your "sweet spot" how do you prevent yourself from becoming distracted. Stay in the lane to your greatness!
- (RTB) After the Diagnosis...from crack to cancer to cured!
- Courage Facing Mortality...Cancer Wasn't My Only Obstacle! This memoir teaches lessons about life, failure, and many of the shortcomings that we never seem to be able to overcome! #1 Amazon Best Seller
- Positive Leadership Certification 2015 - George Mason University
- R.O.A.S.A.'s New History Maker 2015
- Inspirational Speaker & Trainer by Norman Thomas HS, NYC 2009
- Directors Award of Excellence Board of Governors 2007