Brandon K. Hardison is one of the most sought after executive coach/sales trainer and
motivational speakers in the industry. Over the past 38 years, Brandon has trained thousands of
sales consultants and managers across the country. He is one of the nation’s foremost authorities
on NLP (Nuro Linguistic Programming) and how it relates to the sales process.
Brandon began training as a result of watching dealers loose hundreds of thousands of dollars
each month in lost sales and wasted advertising dollars due to lack of proper training. He saw
that dealers could no longer afford to cater to incompetence. He knew it was time to stop talking
about a problem and began to take action to correct it. Training begins with education. When
you are taught how, you develop the necessary skills. You become more productive, and you do
a more effective job.
Brandon recognizes that today the industry is at the peak of saturation. The demands on
salespeople and management are greater than ever before. We continue to hire and train
salespeople primarily to wait on showroom traffic. We provide them little or no professional
sales training, and we expect them to be more than is actually possible. A lack of confidence is
directly related to a lack of training. Without properly trained salespeople, productivity suffers.
Sales training is no longer an option, it is absolutely essential, and it must be ongoing. Billions
of dollars in potential profits and commissions are lost each year because salespeople have little
training and no game plan. With this in mind, Brandon has developed a series of workshops
designed to get your salespeople and managers in a highly profitable sales mode for long–term
Combining his front line experience with what he has learned from the nation’s top Sales
Masters, Brandon’s cutting–edge seminars, workshops and in-dealership programs provide
salespeople, managers and dealers with knowledge, strategies and tools that continue to create
profitable, long-term results. Now, more than ever before, it can finally be said that automotive
salespeople are made, not born!
The good news about the automotive business is: “Your raise becomes effective
immediately….. the minute you do”
- 1992 Teacher of the Year Ewing Township Board of Education, Ewing, NJ
- 1990 NJ State Football Championship Game (Group IV)
- 1991 NJ State Champions – Boy’s Spring Track (Group IV)
- 1991 Teacher of the Year Trenton Board of Education, Trenton, NJ
- 1991 A Thousand Points of Light – President George H.W. Bush Spectrum Project, Trenton, NJ
- 1982, 1983, 1984 National Sales Manager of the Year Chrysler Corporation, Highland Park, MI.
- 1978 Voted Number One - Cable Television Production Wisconsin Broadcaster Association, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1976 Voted Number One - Club Program Director National Disco Club of America, Los Angles, CA.
- 1974 Voted Number One – Disco DJ National Disco Club of America, Los Angeles, CA.
- 1971, 1972 All American Varsity Track University of Wisconsin
- 1969, 1970, 1971 All State Varsity Football, Track Trenton Central High School, Trenton, NJ
- 1997 National Teacher of the Year NCAA YES (Youth Education through Service) Program, KC, MO.
- 1992-1997 Teacher of the Year Who’s Who in American Education
- 1998 1998 Goodwill Games – New York City, NY (USA) Men’s Basketball Finals – Gold Medal Game (USA vs. Puerto Rico
- 1998 NJ State Champions – Boy’s Spring Track (Group III)
- 1997 NJ State Champions – Football (Group III)
- 1997, 1998 Teacher of the Year Franklin Township Regional School District, Summerset, NJ
- 1997 NJ State Champions – Debate
- 1996 NJ State Champions – Mock Trial
- 1996 XXVI Centennial Summer Olympic Games – Atlanta, GA. (USA) Woman’s Softball Gold Medal Game (USA vs Canada
- 1994, 1995, 1996 and 1997 Teacher of the Year Red Bank Regional School District, Little Silver, NJ
- 1992 NJ State Champions – Boy’s Spring Track (Group III)
- 1991 NJ State Champions – Football (Group III)
- 2008, 2009, and 2010 National Sales Consultant Walk Around Champion Coach Nalley Automotive Group – Nalley Acura, Atlanta, GA. National Sales Consultant Walk Around Champion Coach
- 2008 National Sales Consultant Walk Around Champion Coach Nalley Automotive Group – Nalley Volvo, Atlanta, GA,
- 2004 National Sales Consultant Walk Around Champion Coach DCH Automotive Group – DCH – Toyota of North Brunswick, N
- 2001 Presidents Club Kyocera – Mita America, Fairfield, NJ
- 1999-2001 Presidents Club Minolta Business Solutions, Mahwah, NJ
- 1997 National Teacher of the Year Center for Civic Education, Washington, D.C