As a recognized expert in changing leadership behaviors, Carlann's powerful content gets audience members to question old beliefs, while her riveting stories touch their hearts and minds. Carlann is the audience’s coach, even when she is addressing small groups or thousands. Your investment in booking Carlann pays off as your leaders gain deeper self-awareness and find a powerful change to immediately apply.
Carlann is the author of the soon to be released Move Aside, I'm Blocking My View: Discover Your Leadership Superpower and Stop Standing in the Way of Your Success (2018 Praeger Publications.) Her memorable advice in both her writing and her speaking is based on coaching thousands of leaders and her own leadership experiences at Intel, Visteon, Meijer and the US Government. Combining her expertise in leadership selection and development, change management and behavioral psychology enables her to create keynote experiences that stick.
Her speaking and seminar client list includes Honeywell, Crowe Horwath, Eisai Pharmaceuticals, Press Ganey, Northwestern University's Leadership Certificate Program, American Society of Training and Development, Society of Human Resources Management, and International Facilities Management Association.
Carlann is a Professional Member of the National Speaker’s Association and a graduate of NSA's Speaker’s Academy. She has been cited in CBS MoneyWatch, International Business Times, Newsday, Training Magazine and The Boston Globe. She is also on the adjunct faculty of Northwestern University's Leadership Certificate Program.
Why Hire Carlann?
- A Highly Engaging Speaker and Trainer Who Cares About Your Results
- Professional member of National Speakers Association
- Highest Ranking Adjunct Faculty for Northwestern University’s Leadership Certificate Program (topic Leaders as Change Agents)
- Speaker and trainer with over 20 years experience
- Tailors content to your company’s and audience’s needs
- An Expert in Personal Change
- Over twenty years as an executive and leadership coach
- Behavioral change psychologist
- Reputation for behavioral turn-arounds
- Mixes compassion, humor and holding people accountable to get results
- A Successful Corporate Executive and Award Winning Expert in Organizational Change
- Award recipient
- Recipient of two Intel Quality Awards for Leading Large-Scale Change; Globalization of Corporate Services and Merging of two 700 person factories.
- Recipient of Press Ganey Innovation Award for creating the customer processes in the new business model
- Finalist for the Visteon Summit Award for company-wide process changes
- Increased employees’ scores of leadership credibility and trust during large-scale changes (these normally plummet.)
- Assists CEOs with creating visions for their companies, aligning their teams and taking their employee population through the changes to reach those visions
- Over twenty-five years leading organizational changes including:
- Multiple system landings
- Redesign of work processes and tools
- Factory mergers
- Corporate location changes
- Building of new facilities and new capabilities
- Award recipient
Want to learn more about Carlann or her work history? Visit https://www.linkedin.com/in/carlannfergusson/
- A leader with proven results receiving the company's highest awards for corporate results: Intel Quality Award (2X ) Visteon's Summit Award Finalist Press Ganey's Innovation Award Outstanding Trainer of the Year (Intel Corporation - multiple years)