Conquering the Challenges to Safety Excellence
Brian Alexander, CIH, is a safety professional, speaker, and humorist who combines his professional safety knowledge with a positive message to create unique learning sessions that deliver positive and engaging discussions about workplace safety. With over 30 years working as an industrial and construction safety expert, he knows what it takes to make workplace safety a personal value. Drawing on personal experiences, keen humor, attention-grabbing stories, and a good-natured, upbeat delivery, Brian partners with safety conscious organizations to communicate a fresh safety message.
The Cure for the Common Safety Meeting
You and I share a solid commitment to safety. We both believe workplace safety truly is a priority and I can help your event highlight that message.
Complement your next safety event with a motivational session designed specifically for the industrial work environment. I am a seasoned safety professional who combines 30 years of hands-on safety experience with humor, making this a fun safety session from your attendees.
I’ll pass along battle-tested insights on topics such as;
· Learn some of the top motivators for avoiding accidents. They are different than you may think.
· Understand the different personality types at work and how they contribute to the safety culture.
· Gain an appreciation for the corporate challenges toward safety.
· Creative suggestions from team members for making the monthly safety meeting more fun.
· The core reason for making a personal commitment to working safety,
· and more.
I combine my 30 years of full-time experience in the environmental, safety, and industrial hygiene disciplines with clean professional humor and stories from the safety office to make these sessions truly unique motivational presentations for the industrial environment.