Watch Your Group Astound and Inspire Everyone in Their Lives By Reclaiming the Power of Their Minds:
Improving Sales, Relationships, Productivity and Peace of Mind.
Your group connects more deply with their clients, prospects, staff and family
through simple (and fun) memory techniques that nuture trust and build business.
Your audience leaves smarter and more self-confident, with real-world skills they've already put into practice, all while having an enjoyable experience.
Why a memory presentation by Brad Zupp? Because they are:
- Universally appealing. Everyone is interested in remembering better, everyone knows the stress and embarrassment of a memory slip at work or home.
- Unique. Not another motivational speech or boring seminar that participants quickly forget or dismiss.
- Amazing. Watching as Brad recalls dozens of participants names in seconds, memorizes a random number in seconds, or any other of his incredible feats of memory leaves people talking for days.
- Inspirational. We often need to see what's possible to inspire us, enabling us to take the first steps towards our own incredible achievements.
- Fascinating. People are concerned with brain health and mental improvement.
By providing one of Brad Zupp’s memory presentations:
- Employees can be more productive – increasing the company’s bottom line.
- Complex passwords can be memorized easily, improving data and system security.
- Salespeople learn to demonstrate how much they truly care, building better relationships by remembering client names, details about children, hobbies, and more, thereby earning more sales and referrals.
- Service employees show how important customers are by remembering their names, drink or dining preferences, favorite colors, etc. Customers go where they feel valued, known and remembered.
- Employers demonstrate that their employees are important by providing timely, entertaining educational content about mental fitness; employees that feel valued are more productive and harder working.
- People of any age learn that memory can be improved and that we can stay sharp even as we grow older.
Offering interactive keynotes, workshops, session openers and more. Call for availability.
- USA Record: Most Spoken Numbers Memorized. World Memory Championships, Hainan, China, 2014
- USA Record: Most Spoken Numbers Memorized. World Memory Championships, London, England, 2013
- Bronze medal, Speed Cards. US Memory Championship, 2012
- Bronze medal, Speed Numbers. US Memory Championship, 2012