What would a celebrity hair stylist and national TV personality know about motivational speaking, brand growth or educational design? Introducing Billy Lowe.
- A passionate and connected leader with a stellar portfolio in celebrity events, brand management, product launches, team building, makeover experiences (people and brands) experiencial marketing, trade shows, production and more.
- Celebrity Hair Stylist, National TV Host & Media Personality (see photo section and details below for a partial list of credits)
- Anti-Bullying Advocate, positive self image and diversity/inclusion programs
"You can't get to where you're going - until you understand where you are!"
My name is Billy Lowe and I hold a B.A. in Secondary Education from Asbury College in Wilmore Kentucky. I have an amazing 20+ year track record in sales/marketing leadership for global health and beauty brands managing large volume retailers, hundreds of employees and their career development, seasonal events, product development, brand education (you get the picture). My career landed me on the red carpet as a celebrity hair stylist and media personality and all of these "cast members" come together quite effectively when it comes to education, entertainment and results. I am very passionate about Education and learning. Oh. I am also a classically trained pianist.
So what's in it for you? EXPERIENCE AND OUTCOME BASED EDUCATION. I believe motivational speakers and hosts should bring 5 key elements to the stage and those were discussed in a press release earlier this year. These include: Relatable, Believable, Variety, Entertain, That's a wrap (AKA Takeaway).
From global product launches to coaching teams on topics like sales goals, team building, workplace efficiency, and company vision, there are endless topic and event opportunities for your company. And who doesn't love a little Hollywood Scoop? Many of my experiences in brand growth or event success come right from the very companies I've worked for or whose products I've helped launch. Today, I bring the best of these experiences together (corporate and creative) to share them with companies and audiences like yours who are committed to excellence, growth in its market position and ITS PEOPLE! I look forward to hearing from you and working with you soon.
Samsung, Hennessey, $10,000 Makeover in New York for Women's Reinvention Convention, Penhaligon's of London, 10 Years Younger Reality Show (35 episodes), LG Phones, Artes Medical, Cruelty Free International, Showtime, Trevor Project, Disney/ABC, Clarisonic, and many others.
BILLY LOWE IS IDEAL FOR:
- Relationship & team building
- Product development and launch
- Goal setting and achieving programs
- Bullying prevention, diversity & inclusion
- Lifestyle issues and concerns
- Celebrity & media events
- Selling products on Amazon (Lowe runs a highly successful Amazon store and can help you with creating your Amazon store or selling your products on your website
- Health, Beauty & Wellness Expos/Trade Shows (education and hosting)
- Media hosting, speaking & on-air segments
- Company Image & Grooming standards
- Effective communication
- Corporate events
- OTHER: Educational experiences can be tailored and shaped to your needs.
- Did you "make the day?" Defining sales goals. What happens when we reach them - and what happens when we don't!
- Help! My department needs a morale makeover. A workshop presented for motivation, team building, self esteem and more.
- Breaking down borders. Conversations on diverity and inclusion, and bringing your true self to work.
- Keep it simple! How simple steps daily can help improve self esteem and confidence levels as well as contribution. Billy Lowe is an Ambassador for the Blue Ribbon Program (Who I Am Makes a Difference Ribbons)
- We have a product - now what. How press and media can drive brand awareness.
- The 5 C's affecting your business: Communication, Clarity, Confidence, Creativity, and Contribution.
- Bullying Prevention. How bullying shows up (even in disguise) and ways to prevent, correct & protect.
- Corporate Image & Grooming: The story of a white labcoat.
- Selling on Amazon or building your own online store: Are you ready to put your product out there? Lowe runs a highly successful Amazon store for his product line Gloss & Toss and can show you the ins and outs of selling on Amazon or building your own online store.
Billy Lowe is also available for media training, product development and ideation, consumer response initiatives, as well as PR.
- How to keep your job in a tough competitive market. E-book by Michael J.Kitson and Bob Calandra
- ENTREPRENEUR MAGAZINE: Mine, all mine! (print and web feature)
- WEBMD: Tips to make you look younger.
- Hollywood comes to Michigan. Working in Hollywood workshop held at MacComb Community College. Billy Lowe - keynote speaker/
- Artes Medical announces winner of $10,000 makeover in NYC. Weekend event organized by Billy Lowe and team.
- YAHOO FINANCE: Celebrities get red carpet ready with a little help from Gloss & Toss (luxury hair care line from Billy Lowe).
- FORBES.COM - Soothing anger management at work.
- LIVESTRONG.COM: 9 things you can do for healthier hair.
- AMY SMART SHOPS CRUELTY-FREE; DO YOU? PSA for Leaping Bunny cruelty free manufacturing.
- Best qualities to look for in a motivational speaker or event host.