Dr. Debbie Covino is a certified Master Clinical Hypnotherapist and Integrative Life Coach, who is also trained in the transformative power of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP). She has enlightened diverse groups throughout Southern California about the power of the mind. She's been featured on talk radio, has taught a wide array of courses in self-hypnosis and mindfulness for personal and professional success, and is the proud recipient of the 2018 "Mental Health Hero" Award from the Chicago School of Professional Psychology. Her certification as a Master Hypnotherapist, and her doctoral training and research--which focuses on how the stories we tell ourselves about ourselves can either empower of dis-empower our lives--make Dr. Covino uniquely qualified to motivate audiences to recognize and release conditioned patterns of thought and behavior, so that they can achieve optimum success. Her "All Day Hypnosis" audio programs focus on topics such as weight loss, anxiety, grief, and responding well to criticism.
Sample Programs include:
Hypnosis and Mindfulness: Guiding Thought Toward Better Outcomes
Hypnosis and Mistaken Thinking: Correcting Cognitive Errors
Rewiring the Mind through Hypnosis and NLP: Programming Oneself for Health, Well-being, and Success
Instant Change through Hypnosis: Improving Your Mood and Motivation
Building Hypnotic Rapport with Others: Noticing Cue and Planting Suggestions
- "Making Personal Change: The Transformative Roles of Hypnosis, NLP, and Coaching": This brief guidebook addresses common problems that hold people back, and provides techniques from Hypnotherapy, Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP), and Integrative Life Coaching. These approaches are remarkably effective at helping people creating new brain patterns and networks that foster change at a deep level.
- The "All Day Hypnosis©: Weight Loss" audio program discusses the “Naturally Thin Eating Strategy", includes a guided hypnosis session, and supplies several “all day” techniques that allow the listener to reinforce the hypnotic suggestions on a regular basis.
- The "All Day Hypnosis©: Dissolving Anxiety" audio program discusses the “Taking it Impersonally" approach, includes a guided hypnosis session, and supplies several “all day” techniques that allow the listener to reinforce the hypnotic suggestions on a regular basis.
- The "All Day Hypnosis©: Overcoming Grief" audio program discusses the “Keeping Your Loved One Present” strategy, includes a guided hypnosis session, and supplies several “all day” techniques that allow the listener to reinforce the hypnotic suggestions on a regular basis.
- The "Master Your Own Mind: Three Powerful Guided Hypnosis Techniques for an Incredible Life" audio program includes the following elements: 1. “Bad Feeling to Good”: incorporates Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) that enhances your hypnotic state, and shows you both how quick and easy it is to improve your inner state and how good it feels to go into trance; 2. The “Pain Body Release” allows you to free yourself from pent-up mental and physical tensions; 3. The “Autogenic Induction” is coupled with post-hypnotic suggestions that move you toward the life you desire.
- Recipient of the 2018 Chicago School of Professional Psychology "Mental Health Hero" Award