ArLyne Diamond, Ph.D. acclaimed for her warm, informal, practical and inviting presentations on a wide range of Leadership, Management and Professional Development topics (list below) enables her clients to effectively address workplace change and process improvement in the midst of merger/acquisition, transformation, and disruption. She is known for quickly cleaving to the essence of the problem.
As the President and Founder of her consulting firm, Diamond Associates (established 1981) in Silicon Valley, California, her clients range from boards of directors and upper management to support staff in numerous industries both public and private. Her clients have commented her natural connection to the audience quickly builds trust, enables them to discuss needed improvements, and make the changes necessary to get the best out of themselves and others.
Additionally, Dr. Diamond is a prolific writer and has published four books (listed below), is finishing two more, has published several hundred articles on Leadership and Management, and for the last 10 years+ authors a monthly email newsletter.
Dr. Diamond has also taught a range of MBA courses including Organizational Development, Quality, Change Management, Persuasion, Negotiation, Business Planning Seminar, International Business, Employment Law as well as a series of Psychology courses.
Listing of recent course, workshops, and speeches
- Maintaining a Culture of Innovation and Creativity
- Effective Meeting Management for Leaders, Managers and Facilitators
- Company Culture: Creating and Maintaining the Best
- Cultural and Behavioral Information for Business in an International – Global Environment (Part 1 of 2)
- Doing Business in a Global Environment: Country Specific Cultural and Behavioral Information (Part 2 of 2)
- Change the People Side
- Effective Workplace Negotiation
- Ethics and Attitude in the Workplace
- Interviewing: The Art and Science
- There is a ME in Team
- Investigating A Complaint in the Workplace
- Rewards and Recognitions that get you what you want to achieve
- Marrying Career Development with Succession Planning
- Group Decision Making and Problem Solving
- Resolving Workplace Conflict
- Management’s Role in Preventing Harassment, Abusive Behavior Bullying and Discrimination in the workplace
- Preventing Harassment, Abusive Behavior, Bullying and Discrimination in the Workplace (for staff)
- Jump Start your Job Search
- Marketing – Branding Yourself
- Strategies and Tactics for your Job Hunt
- Self-Assessment Seminar
- Who are you? (2 Part)
- Negotiating Skills for Women
- Getting Your Mojo Back
- Enhancing Your Professional Image: Your Unique Brand
- Business Planning Seminar
- Negotiation Strategies and Tactics
- Drop-In Workshop: Interviews, Negotiation, Resumes, Cover Letters
Please contact ArLyne at 408.554.0110 or email@example.com.
LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/arlynediamondconsultant/
- Training Your Board of Directors: A Manual for the CEOs Board Members, administrators and Executives of Corporations, Associations, Non-Profit and Religious Organizations
- Conflict in the Workplace: Causes and Cures
- The Please and Thank You of Fund-Raising for Non-Profits
- Leading and Managing a Global Workforce
- Conducting Workplace Investigations: Designated Investigator
- Culture Inside the Company and Outside the Country