Are you seeking a memorable, motivational, high-energy keynote speaker with unique topics and extensive expertise? Then look no further!
When you look in the mirror each day, do you like what you see? How have you changed? What do you want to do that you haven’t done before? What is your purpose? How can you make a difference to the people around you? These are all questions that I ask myself on a regular basis.
Over the last five years, I have become a student of my own personal growth and discovery. I am inspired and motivated by human connection. People who know me would describe me as a connector of people. There is nothing I like more than bringing together people who are like-minded or who can positively influence one another to achieve their goals or simply to share stories and take positive steps forward in their lives.
Having grown up in Southern California in the 70’s, it was a natural fit for me to attend the University of California at Berkeley. While there, I studied international politics and economics and soon found myself drawn to a career in sales.
For the last 25 years, I have had the privilege and honor of working for some of the greatest brands in technology like AT&T, Cable and Wireless, Cisco, Salesforce.com and TiVo. I experienced the great unraveling of the telecommunication industry in the 90’s, witnessed the birth of Cloud Technology and have become intimately engaged in the digital transformation of the enterprise. Over time, I have learned best practices in Enterprise Sales strategy, Sales Operations and digital transformation as well as coached countless people on sales methodology, process and customer engagement.
I am truly passionate about people. I believe in having a positive mindset that will impact your co-workers, company culture as well as influence your family and friends.
I am an inspirational, professional keynote speaker who delivers info-packed, motivational, educational, and entertaining speeches for corporate groups, corporate events, conferences, and more. My clients appreciate that I invest the time in tailoring speeches to the audience, situation and/or event agenda. All of my topics share ONE common goal: To inspire leaders and employees, of all generations, to better understand themselves and others to create a more positive and productive workforce.
Here is a snapshot of my unique topics and and overview of three of my most popular talks.
- Understanding Sales from the Customer’s Point of View
- Scaling Global Teams through People, Process and Technology
- Empathic Leadership as a Source of Employee Motivation and Retention
- Women in Business: Owning Your Own Voice
- The Power of Human Connections and Meaningful Networking
THE ART OF SOCIAL SELLING: TO SELL IS STILL HUMAN
After years of being in sales, I moved over to the “other side of the table” to become a customer. I will share my lessons learned and insights on the real customer experience and how salespeople can leverage social selling to better engage with your customers rather than alienate them. Ultimately, richer engagement will lead to higher sales rep productivity and sustainable customer loyalty.
HOW TO LEVERAGE POSITIVE MINDSET AND ENHANCE CORPORATE CULTURE
Here I bring together the concept of “Living Above the O Line” or the line of observation. I discuss how important it is to instill positive thinking in the workplace to drive innovation, creativity, and employee productivity. Ultimately, this leads to higher employee satisfaction and retention.
THE POWER OF YOUR PERSONAL BRAND IS UP TO YOU
This talk will inspire and motivate employees from all generations, at all levels, to be more accountable and improve their leadership skills by focusing on their Personal Brand at work. A focus of this discussion is centered on positive thinking and building sustainable connections and networks.
- My first book, Moments: Magic, Miracles, and Martinis. How to Move Forward in Times of Uncertainty. Moments is the story of an unexpected journey to self-awareness that culminated in a surprisingly positive outcome for author Amy Van Atta Slater. Through discovery of the magic of positive inspiration and transformation, Amy successfully navigated a series of personal challenges--including chronic IBS, divorce, and her father's diagnosis of Lewy Body Dementia. If you are unhappy, struggling through one challenge after another, and feeling disconnected from everyone, you are not alone. Regardless of the reason, unhappiness can permeate every area of life if left unchecked. So is it possible to shift perspectives and live a life of happiness and peace? Engaging and practical, Moments presents simple steps to take ownership of your happiness, health, love, and prosperity, towards a greater level of self awareness and success.
- Top 100 Sales Operations and Enablement Executives, November 2016, https://lnkd.in/gsSP77g