Adriane Berg is an Emmy-winning broadcaster, world-wide presenter and consultant to leading companies seeking the boomer and mature markets. She speaks directly to that demographic as the host of the syndicated radio show and podcast Generation Bold: The Fountain of Truth, and her popular blog Aging for Beginners.
- Adriane gives your consumer audience actionable, exciting takeaways that inspire positive aging
- Adriane gives your business audience the tools to reach and engage America’s largest and most affluent consumer in leadership roles
- Adriane gives your executives and staff a teambuilding and resultful consulting experience with provable ROI
Adriane' s presentation content is unique. As a New York Times Age Boom Fellow and author of 14 books including Breaking the Mold in Senior Resident Design, How Not to Go Broke at 102: Finding Everlasting Wealth and The Totally Awesome Money Book for Kids and their Family, Adriane crafts speeches with accompanying materials that deliver value well after your event is over.
Her many awards include an Emmy for her TV work, Best Radio Show Mature Market Winner, several National Librarian’s Awards, a 5-year Facilitator Acknowledgement for her work with children at Good Grief, and the appointment to the US Committee on Financial Education. Adriane is a member of Gen2Gen, We'reWithIt, The AARP International Committee. She is a Co-Founder of NAELA, The National Acedmy of Elder Law Attorneys.
Her personal mission is to change our concept of aging and mature life-stage to one of contribution, excitement and accomplishment.
Just a few of her keynotes include:
- Expanding Your leadership Story: Find the Positive Deviant Among Your Staff and Residents to Identify Leaders
- The Art and Science of Lensing: Evaluate Your Organization for its Appeal to the Mature and Their Caregiver
- Break the Mold in Senior Friendly Design
- Ethics in Delivery of Services to Seniors and Senior Marketing Seminars
- Building the Longevity Practice
- PUBLICATIONS: Blog: Aging for Beginners, Breaking the Mold-eBook, How Not to Go Broke at 102, Moneythink, Your Wealthbuilding Years, Financial Planning for Couples, Your Kids, Your Money, Gifting to People You Love, Warning: Dying May be Hazardous to Your Wealth, How to Stop Fighting About Money and Make Some, How Good Guys Grow Rich (with Milton Gralla), Totally Awesome Money Book for Kids & Their Parents (with Arthur Bochner), Totally Awesome Business Book for Kids & Their Parents (with Arthur Bochner), 50 Keys to Avoiding Probate and Reducing Estate Taxes, Making Up for Lost Time
- Adriane's many awards include: Emmy for her TV work as Host of "IRS Tax Beat", Best Radio Show, Mature Market Winner, Two National Librarianâ€™s Awards for "The Totally Awesome Money Book for Kids and Their Family," 5-year Facilitator Acknowledgement for her work with children at Good Grief, Appointment to the US Committee on Financial Education, Phi Beta Kappa, Kappa Delta Pi, Education Honor Society