Leon McKinney is a best selling author and educator who brings over 25 years of his teaching career and award winning leadership qualities to the stage with "LINCOLN LIVE: THE 7 HABITS OF AMERICA'S GREATEST LEADER”
LEON'S FIRST PERSON PRESENTATION OF ABRAHAM LINCOLN, ILLUSTRATES TIMELESS PRINCIPLES OF LEADERSHIP, TEAM BUILDING, TECHNOLOGY, TENACITY AND INTEGRITY IN SUCH A WAY THAT THE AUDIENCE WILL BE INSPIRED AND MOTIVATED TO PERFORM AT A NEW LEVEL OF EXCELLENCE!
- Twice a New York Times best selling author: 1. Heroes and Hope 2. Bouncing Back--Thriving in Changing Times (contributing author)
- 25 year teaching career
- Selected as the OUTSTANDING Band in North Central Washington for 23 consecutive years. His Jazz band won state wide competitions (As Band Leader)
- 26 years as an insurance and investment representative with several regional and national
- awards of significance, i.e. the number one salesman in the Nation for the CUNA Mutual Group in 2001. Twice President's council agent for New York Life and Rep of year for his Western region of the US. He earned a lifetime membership in the prestigious MDRT (Million Dollar Roundtable).
- Certified John Maxwell trainer on Leadership
Leon McKinney’s interactive keynotes and trainings have led thousands of students and adults to discover and maximize their personal strengths. Leon is hired to speak at leadership and team building events as well as sales rallies, church events, conferences and conventions. He has spent significant time in education, finance and philanthropy and brings Abraham Lincoln to life in an unforgettable experience for your attendees.
Check Availability: Call Bonnie to see if Leon is available on the day of your event: (509) 393-8011
Partial Client List:
- Allstate Insurance
- The Town Toyota Group
- Cuna Mutual Life
- Wenatchee Valley Collage
- Eastmont Public Schools
- Westside High School
- Faith Lutheran Church
- Cascade Christian Academy
- Central Washington University
- Wenatchee Daily World
- New York Life
Speaker Fee Schedule:
In the United States, Canada or Mexico Leon speaks for $2,500 for a keynote or training program from 45 minutes to three hours (client chooses length). Programs 3.5 to 7 hours are $5,000. Client is to provide at least 1 night lodging at or near location of the meeting for presentations of 3 hours or less. Logistics may require two days, to be determined in consultation with client.