Paul Montelongo

Paul Montelongo

Paul Montelongo - Motivational Speaker

Success Concepts, Inc.

Professional development coach & public seminar training for communication and leadership performance.

Fee Range: Available Upon Request

For more information about booking Paul Montelongo, visit
https://www.speakermatch.com/profile/PaulMontelongo

Or call SpeakerMatch at 1-866-372-8768.

Paul Montelongo
Paul Montelongo - Motivational Speaker

Success Concepts, Inc.

Professional development coach & public seminar training for communication and leadership performance.

Fee Range: Available Upon Request

<span itemprop=Paul Montelongo - Motivational Speaker" />

Paul Montelongo

Success Concepts, Inc.

Professional development coach & public seminar training for communication and leadership performance.

Fee Range: Available Upon Request

For more information about booking Paul Montelongo,
Visit https://www.speakermatch.com/profile/PaulMontelongo/
Or call SpeakerMatch at 1-866-372-8768.

Program Ideas

The Anatomy of Effective Goal Setting
Discover how effective goal setting is your key to growing into and discovering your authentic self.
  

At some point in life, each of us had dreams - big dreams. While we're often successful in realizing some of them, too many of our dreams are often left to fade away...unrealized. Although the complexities of life can get in the way of things, we can't let this serve as an excuse for not striving toward those dreams. But without a clear plan, those dreams won't materialize into much more than p...

Build Your Business With a "Beginner's" Mindset
How Top Performers Stay Curious, Current and Competitive
  

With experience comes comfort. That's not always good. When we get complacent in our business, our job or our relationships, we start to disengage. That's when things fall apart. This program will show you how high-performers continuously improve their businesses, their teams and themselves to stay competitive and profitable. Learning Outcomes: Commit to continuous improvement Resist "B...

Me, My Life on Purpose
Charting your Course - Implementing Your Vision
  

Why should you chart the course of your life? As Yogi Berra said, “If I don’t know where I am going, how will I know when I arrive?” A study at Harvard Business School indicated that the 3% who had clearly written goals earned, on average, ten times as much as the other 97%. So, if you want to earn ten times that of your friends, if you want to know when you arrive, and if you want...