Ron Vejrostek

Ron Vejrostek

Author and Innovative Business Owner

Factual yet Fun. Entertaining yet Educational, Passionate and Purposeful. Ron's two great passions are to help people stop losing their hard earned money and to help businesses achieve their highest possible level of success.

Fee Range: Varies
Travels from Longmont, CO (US)

For more information about booking Ron Vejrostek, visit
http://www.speakermatch.com/profile/RonVejrostek

Or call SpeakerMatch at 1-866-372-8768.

Ron Vejrostek
Ronald Vejrostek - Motivational Speaker

Author and Innovative Business Owner

Factual yet Fun. Entertaining yet Educational, Passionate and Purposeful. Ron's two great passions are to help people stop losing their hard earned money and to help businesses achieve their highest possible level of success.

Fee Range: Varies
Travels from Longmont, CO

Ron Vejrostek - Motivational Speaker

Ron Vejrostek

Author and Innovative Business Owner

Factual yet Fun. Entertaining yet Educational, Passionate and Purposeful. Ron's two great passions are to help people stop losing their hard earned money and to help businesses achieve their highest possible level of success.

Fee Range: Varies
Travels from: Longmont, CO

For more information about booking Ron Vejrostek,
Visit http://www.speakermatch.com/profile/RonVejrostek/
Or call SpeakerMatch at 1-866-372-8768.

Financially Intact
Making Money is Easy, Keeping it is the Hard Part

This program can be presented either as a program for the general public or as a coporate/business program that helps the employees of the company understand why protecting the companies clients information is so crucial. If the company's files are compromised it can be very costly, just imagine having to buy identity theft protection for hundreds or thousands of people for 2 years. The program talks about identity theft, scams and shams. Most people only think about credit cards being compromised as identity theft yet that only makes up 19% of identity theft cases and is actually the least damaging. This program informs about the other 81% of the cases and then the program goes on to pick on everyone who is taking money out of people's pockets including some corporations, wall street and even our government with it's confusing tax laws. We also get people up to date on the latest and most popular scams including the IRS scam, the Publisher Clearing House Scam and many of the others. You won't believe when you hear it who is actually running many of these scams and where the money is ending up. For the general public the program can be customized to be anywhere from a 30 minute program to a 90 minute. For corporations this can be a 30 or 60 minute program and can be combined with my other program, "It's a Jungle Out There - In search of the perfect customer" which is also a 60 minute program.